oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

what it it with man utd though, they are so attack heavy. they all run forward but not so keen running back. they wont win anything until that attitude changes. so much talet but lose to a championship team at home with a full team out. shocking really. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Agreed. Crooks apart from the goal misplaced and mistimed just about every pass/tackle going. Looked leggy all game too.

thats why he was hooked. but he covered some ground. never sat off them and let them play. led by example. i thought he was great. but yes in possession we were sloppy all night not just crooks. they pressed really well at times and forced us into a lot of mistakes.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think Howson and Tav were better than Crooks 🤷‍♂️

Not a bad call they did well but i think Watmore changed the game and made the difference to be fair. Mind it was a good team effort and the penalties superb.. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’d have given it to dael fry. What a performance today. 

Yep wouldn't have complained with Dael, Tav or Howson, all deserved it IMO.

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think Howson and Tav were better than Crooks 🤷‍♂️

Agreed, I didn't personally think Crooks was bad by any means but I thought the other two were absolutely outstanding and Dael Fry I'd also have had ahead of him in the MOTM options too.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

watmore should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week. 

You say that but him coming on when everyone else is tired is honestly when he's at his best. Nowhere near as effective from the start unfortunately.

• Like 1