Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

Just now, Borodane said:

Looks like a late winner for Huddersfield. 

Boo 😒 

Shame about that sending off.

Hull were the better side before it.

I think Huddersfield have enough points on the board that they'll make the play-offs now.

It would take most teams below them winning almost every game and Huddersfield losing all 6 for them to drop out now.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think Huddersfield have enough points on the board that they'll make the play-offs now.

It would take most teams below them winning almost every game and Huddersfield losing all 6 for them to drop out now.

If we win our 3 games in hand then we're 2 points ahead of them, you just never know with this league

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If we win our 3 games in hand then we're 2 points ahead of them, you just never know with this league

I get that, but one of those games is Fulham and even that wouldn't prevent Huddersfield making the playoffs, it would just make it more likely that we made it alongside them.

Edited by TeaCider24
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I get that, but one of those games is Fulham and even that wouldn't prevent Huddersfield making the playoffs, it would just make it more likely that made it alongside them.

True, but that's just us - every team has at least 2 games on them (Blackburn aside who have one). Don't think anyone but Bournemouth and Fulham have enough points at this stage. Though that late win for them is devestating.

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

How many points do you think Huddersfield have? If we win every game and Huddersfield lose all 6 of theirs we'll finish 20 points ahead of them.

9 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

That is the worst part of it that little word "if"

How Boro do when it matters the most is the vital aspect and we all know from experience how we normally fare😌

Couple of kicks in the nuts to come I fear

7 hours ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

How many points do you think Huddersfield have? If we win every game and Huddersfield lose all 6 of theirs we'll finish 20 points ahead of them.

That's not going to happen though.

Though obviously I hope it does, if we somehow won every game we would still have an outside chance of automatics given we still play Bournemouth and they have a brutal run in.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Though obviously I hope it does, if we somehow won every game we would still have an outside chance of automatics given we still play Bournemouth and they have a brutal run in.

91D4C140-8B98-434D-AF4E-07F831108F9A.gif.c324c96b2a61d2cc63f906442cbd9c96.gif

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I agree, but I thought it odd that you said we would have to win almost all of our games while Huddersfield lose all of their's for us to catch them. Which clearly isn't the case.