oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

1 hour ago, Dynamo Kev said:

win 3 draw 1, we'll be 6th place. leave us with 73 points.  hell for all we know luton might lose all their games and we finish 5th. its a mad league. could end up 12/13th if we lose them all.

Be nice but I struggle to see us getting more than 4 or 5 points. Our average is 1.5 even at that we would get 6pts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

I know it's a oxymoron but I believe that going up this season would have been too early. I'd have taken it but we'd have no chance of staying up and southern lose anyone who performed in the Prem, leaving us cash rich but with a poorer squad.

20 hours ago, estonpidge said:

I know it's a oxymoron but I believe that going up this season would have been too early. I'd have taken it but we'd have no chance of staying up and southern lose anyone who performed in the Prem, leaving us cash rich but with a poorer squad.

It's never too early to go up. It's not guaranteed that you go up next season.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Huddersfield have confirmed their place in the play-offs whilst relegating Barnsley.

I actually think Hudds will win the play offs.  Huddersfield v Forest in the final.

13 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Is it now really a battle for the last play off spot?

Think so and one thing I noticed about our rivals is their approach play is a lot more fluid than ours they don't tend to dawdle or stall as much as we do.

Most of our own issues of late sadly

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Is it now really a battle for the last play off spot?

Most certainly is for me. 1 spot and 6 teams fighting for it. Sheff Utd, Millwall, Blackburn, Us, QPR and Coventry.

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Most certainly is for me. 1 spot and 6 teams fighting for it. Sheff Utd, Millwall, Blackburn, Us, QPR and Coventry.

I think I agree the current form is interesting. Blackburn have been well and truly Mogga’d

DB130135-0A76-4CCA-A06E-0D5E81951381.jpeg.ff8e3901582831f68af7ef60f5118176.jpeg

Have discounted the Forest and Luton games but we need to watch out for

Sheff Utd V Cardiff

Stoke V QPR

WBA V Coventry

Brum V Millwall

PNE V Blackburn.

Our chances of top 6 will be even more tentative should we lose and others pick up points

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Coventry and Blackburn has tough games but I expect the rest to pick up points. I think a win today is vital. 

As were at least 3 out of the last four games we have played not getting any hope up for today.

My cunning plan is for Boro to prove me wrong and I have to show my backside in Mrs Miggins "Pie Shop" window

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

As were at least 3 out of the last four games we have played not getting any hope up for today.

My cunning plan is for Boro to prove me wrong and I have to show my backside in Mrs Miggins "Pie Shop" window

This feels like a plan I can get behind and also not support in anyway.

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

This feels like a plan I can get behind and also not support in anyway.

Me neither to be honest I mean having to display warts and all and not to mention piles!🤢

Apparently Mrs Miggins has been contacted by Health and Safety people to say that if this is permitted she could be open to prosecution for "unnecessary trauma and suffering to viewers before the watershed"..  and there are also worries about availability of stewards and inadequate ventilation, so possibly may have to think again.   Sad, but sometimes you just have to forego things ..   hopefully 🙂