oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

10 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Still puts it back in Forest's hands, they beat Bournemouth and they go above them on goal difference.

With the way they have been playing they deserve it imo, been a long time since they were in the PL.

Would Forest match our valuation of Spence I wonder as I believe they will want him on a perm should they get promoted.

We did the double over them in the league, in the play offs it might be a different matter assuming we get there.

They look a team and play for each other all the time we are poles aprt from Forest atm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

I think if Bournemouth drop out of the automatic promotion spot I cant see them getting promoted and would be the start of their demise. 

They have a huge squad of well paid players and I think it would be the final season of parachute payments, so a massive clear out would be needed.

Despite the fact I really dont like Forest, I think their fans think that they are entitled to a seat at the top table due to their achievements during the Clough era, fair play to them if they pull this one off. Steve Cooper has done a superb job and has taken with what seemed to be a dysfunctional squad and turned them into a well oiled machine. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

I think if Bournemouth drop out of the automatic promotion spot I cant see them getting promoted and would be the start of their demise. 

They have a huge squad of well paid players and I think it would be the final season of parachute payments, so a massive clear out would be needed.

Despite the fact I really dont like Forest, I think their fans think that they are entitled to a seat at the top table due to their achievements during the Clough era, fair play to them if they pull this one off. Steve Cooper has done a superb job and has taken with what seemed to be a dysfunctional squad and turned them into a well oiled machine. 

He certainly has done a tremendous job to be fair & they are firing on all cylinders. It's hard to believe they are the same side we played under Hughton.

• Like 1

Yeah, can't fault him really, he's doing a brilliant job.

I can't shake the lingering irritation from his comments last season, but fair play to him.

It's been a great season to be a Forest fan.

43 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

I'd rather a club like Forest got promoted over Bournemouth. While I agree it entitles them to nothing, Forest are at least a well-supported club with a rich footballing history. 

Bournemouth are just rich. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Leesider said:

He certainly has done a tremendous job to be fair & they are firing on all cylinders. It's hard to believe they are the same side we played under Hughton.

Arguably the best we played was when Cooper was in charge at the Riverside, though they've certainly picked up more over time. But yeah, that game at the City Ground, wow, mad to look back at how disjointed they were. I know they gifted us a goal in both games but they were absolutely dreadful at their place.

It feels kind of mad looking at the two squads and the way we played in that Riverside game but I would probably prefer Bournemouth to Forest right now. I'd actually quite like Forest to be back in the Prem and not just so we can rinse them for Spence.

14 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Arguably the best we played was when Cooper was in charge at the Riverside, though they've certainly picked up more over time. But yeah, that game at the City Ground, wow, mad to look back at how disjointed they were. I know they gifted us a goal in both games but they were absolutely dreadful at their place.

It feels kind of mad looking at the two squads and the way we played in that Riverside game but I would probably prefer Bournemouth to Forest right now. I'd actually quite like Forest to be back in the Prem and not just so we can rinse them for Spence.

Should have went in at half time about 5-0 up if I remember against the form side in the league. Definitely the best performance imo