oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

I think it makes sense to pick Sheff Utd and Luton games because if they are winning our game becomes insignificant. Therefore all eyes from broadcaster & neutral perspective should be on them. Albeit I would obviously love boro game to be live.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

Absolutely no chance are we on Sky if there are only two matches to choose from.

It will be Luton and Sheffield United's games, and rightly so.

We can win and the result could mean absolutely nothing.

Sky will be aware that those two matches are the decisive ones.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I was, do you not think a player telling the referee to *** off should be booked?

I think that all of them probably did during the game, and do during just about every game.  Have you only just realised or is it some pointless attempt to have a dig at the lad?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Gillette Soccer Saturday it is, then. Either that or I could 'treat' myself to a BBC Tees commentary.

They could stream it on iFollow, couldn't they?  It's not kicking off in the prohibited timeframe.  It's not on the telly either so it should/could be available on iFollow?

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think that all of them probably did during the game, and do during just about every game.  Have you only just realised or is it some pointless attempt to have a dig at the lad?

I don't think they all do, no.

But I'd happily have them all booked on every occasion it happens.

I've not only realised that it happens, no, but it's rare to see the camera zoomed in on a player that's just committed a blatant foul, get booked and then see them tell the referee to *** off repeatedly and get away with it.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They could stream it on iFollow, couldn't they?  It's not kicking off in the prohibited timeframe.  It's not on the telly either so it should/could be available on iFollow?

IFollow is only available for midweek fixtures in the UK.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't think they all do, no.

But I'd happily have them all booked on every occasion it happens.

I've not only realised that it happens, no, but it's rare to see the camera zoomed in on a player that's just committed a blatant foul, get booked and then see them tell the referee to *** off repeatedly and get away with it.

Me too mate, I'd have no problem with referees being much stricter than they are but as they aren't then it seems weird wanting it to happen in this one specific instance.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

IFollow is only available for midweek fixtures in the UK.

Are you sure?  Usually it wouldn't be available for the weekend fixtures because they are moved to be televised but this weekends games have all been moved and most won't be televised.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Are you sure?  Usually it wouldn't be available for the weekend fixtures because they are moved to be televised but this weekends games have all been moved and most won't be televised.

Positive.

Screenshot_20220503-221611_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7254ce888dc57b92b37655f1d702f269.jpg

Just now, Brunners said:

You sure? Thought it was all non 3pm games?

Yeah it's like 14:45 to 17:15 there can be no televised games in the UK on a Saturday.  And obviously if the game is moved for TV then it's on TV so iFollow wouldn't be on.  But we're kicking off at 12:30 with everyone else in the Championship so there shouldn't be a reason for it not to be on iFollow, unless it somehow counts as a normal league fixture set up even with the earlier time? 🤷‍♂️

Fixtures that have been moved from their scheduled Saturday 3pm kick off for non-TV purposes are known as displaced matches and can be streamed domestically and internationally at the discretion of the Home club.