Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

Buggers.  Probably want to sell as many tickets as possible and figure that plenty of Boro might get tickets in their end.  Can't blame them I suppose.

Someone was putting a screenshot of all the available seats in the Preston end so it's definitely happening I think!

Just download the Opera browser which comes with a VPN, then you can watch the match for £10 on the MFC website, even in the UK.

It's technically breaking the rules, but you're still giving the club money and not relying on dodgy websites.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Someone was putting a screenshot of all the available seats in the Preston end so it's definitely happening I think!

If they were clever about it then they'd make iFollow available on Saturday morning, or Friday night perhaps.  Sell as many tickets as you can and then sell the iFollow passes as well.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just download the Opera browser which comes with a VPN, then you can watch the match for £10 on the MFC website, even in the UK.

It's technically breaking the rules, but you're still giving the club money and not relying on dodgy websites.

Yeah true 👍

22 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can understand why it's a grey area and you probably won't see VPN providers saying "here's how to watch your favourite club on iFollow every game!" but I'm not sure it actually breaks any rules?

I suspect the club themselves don't frown at it privately either, it's an extra revenue stream from somewhat tech-savvy people, large majority of whom wouldn't have otherwise attended the match.

25 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I can understand why it's a grey area and you probably won't see VPN providers saying "here's how to watch your favourite club on iFollow every game!" but I'm not sure it actually breaks any rules?

I suspect the club themselves don't frown at it privately either, it's an extra revenue stream from somewhat tech-savvy people, large majority of whom wouldn't have otherwise attended the match.

Yeah, they'd definitely be able to stop illicit streaming through the legitimate channels if they actually wanted to, but I've given club well over £100 through iFollow for away games this season and had no issues.

They're on about scrapping the blackout anyway, so hopefully they see sense soon as this site alone is proof of how many fans will just watch it on dodgy streams in the current system and they can at least try and profit from it. 😂

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

On the Boro website it's coming up as no packages available.

With streaming games I’m sure they could do something where it’s available to all people including UK but they could do something say where match is delayed half hour so you can start watching from 3:30. Wouldn’t that solve the issue? 

14 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

With streaming games I’m sure they could do something where it’s available to all people including UK but they could do something say where match is delayed half hour so you can start watching from 3:30. Wouldn’t that solve the issue? 

Must... not... make... @AnglianRed joke....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Heck can you imagine Fulham beating the Blades 4-0, Reading beating Luton 1-0 and we draw 1-1 with Preston conceding an 85th minute equaliser after a low key inauspicious showing!

I just hope we go for it, it's a Cup Final of sorts with nothing to lose. Winning is all that matters, preferably by as many goals as possible. Hopefully Jones, McNair and Tav all fit.

yeah we need to see that big game fight, I'm hoping he can pull it out of them like he did in the cup 

• Like 1