Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

I have never been to Bramall Lane. Hopefully I can tick it off next season providing its a weekend fixture. We always seem to play them midweek at they place.

8 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I have never been to Bramall Lane. Hopefully I can tick it off next season providing its a weekend fixture. We always seem to play them midweek at they place.

It's a decent away day, good atmosphere and walkable from the train station.

Having said that, on my 2 visits we've lost 2-1 and 1-0.  😭

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Billy Sharp was headbutted by a "fan" during the pitch invasion yesterday. 

I'm not just saying it, because of this but, I hate pitch invasions.

Disgusting. Thankfully the thug has been arrested.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Disgusting. Thankfully the thug has been arrested.

Unfortunately when you think of the potential that situation had to be much worse and the attitude of the lax footballing authorities for years and many fans who think Pitch invasions are just a bit of a laugh and it's inevitable that we will see fans fenced in once more. Recent events at the Riverside though less serious are just symptomatic of an entitled generation who grew up without consequence now spawning kids with the same level of entitlement free from repercussion. 

For all the understandable euphoria, and I am sure that there will have been many gracious Forest fans in amongst the crowd far outnumbering the scum, the few spoil it for the many just like they did at Wembley against Italy and some sections of Coke addled Boro fans do at away games. No consequences, no respect.

No doubt a £50 fine and 40 hours community service coming the way of the idiot who headbutted Sharp. That'll teach him! Personally I'd prefer a 3 year Prison sentence and a £10,000 fine to be coming his way but that won't happen. Sadly we will have to wait until the knife crime now prevalent on our streets comes to a Football pitch soon before it's realised that there actually is a problem and heads are removed from the sand (and other places).

• Like 3