oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

1 minute ago, Will said:

If only No Winner sports days had been a thing when I was at school, I might not still be relying on my supreme 9 year old athleticism to try and impress people.

It impresses me mate 👍

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

Every generation has its idiots and pitch invasions have been around since the 60’s in many different countries with people from different cultures, I don’t think it has a lot to do with the current system of schooling in the UK.

• Like 3

Getting the thread back on topic (yeah yeah, I know) 

I kind of want Forest to get promoted, because it's been over 20 years since they were there, but God their fans are insufferable dickheads so it would be funny if they lost.

• Like 2
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Getting the thread back on topic (yeah yeah, I know) 

I kind of want Forest to get promoted, because it's been over 20 years since they were there, but God their fans are insufferable dickheads so it would be funny if they lost.

I was thinking the same thing. It'd probably be better for us for forest to get promoted as I think they'll be better than Huddersfield next season, plus we are almost certain that they'll pay us the fee for Spence. 

But there must be something in the water in the Midlands. Derby, Forest and then Wolves, Villa on the other side, biggest set of thunderc#nt fan bases going. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Oh god, we're on the snowflake stuff now are we.

I stop listening as soon as anyone intentionally uses that in a discussion, what a waste of time.

Holds as much weight as “Old man shots at clouds” can’t wait for the first “Ok Boomer” comment 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Holds as much weight as “Old man shots at clouds” can’t wait for the first “Ok Boomer” comment 🤦‍♂️

Ok Uwe-mmer. 

• Haha 2

Makes me wonder if Derby would find Forest in the Premiership harder to bear than their relegation.  Could just imagine how harmonious some workplaces would be next season

• Haha 1