Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

There has been no team to do the double over us this season but we face a team that could do so have to be so dominant and putting all chances away.

First goal is vital

22 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

There has been no team to do the double over us this season but we face a team that could do so have to be so dominant and putting all chances away.

First goal is vital

That’s the issue. We’re good at creating chances but would have trouble finishing our dinner at the moment. 

Hopefully the Spurs game has given a reinforced sense on confidence especially in Lumley with similar performances from Tav and Johnny should see us over the line 

Coburn with his limited opportunities has looked like he knows how to shoot, keeping the ball low and on target. Our other "Strikers" couldn't hit a Cow's derriere with a banjo. Hope Wilder gives him the chance that he has earned unlike the others.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Coburn with his limited opportunities has looked like he knows how to shoot, keeping the ball low and on target. Our other "Strikers" couldn't hit a Cow's derriere with a banjo. Hope Wilder gives him the chance that he has earned unlike the others.

Was so satisfying to see a striker just get his head over the ball and decisively leather it... The rest of them always lean back and sky shots or dither for way too long. 

• Like 2

Excellent set of results today.

Blackburn, QPR, Luton, Coventry, Bournemouth all dropping points.

Puts us 6th, 1 pt behind 5th placed QPR and 2 behind 4th placed Blackburn with a game in hand on both.

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Doesn't that look a lot prettier. If you swap Huddersfield and Bournemouth around I would be optimistic in the play offs bar the Wembley curse. 

Screenshot_20220305-172128_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think by the time the games in hand play out Bournemouth will be second. Winon Tuesday and I think we go 4th.

• Like 1

With Huddersfield winning tonight, I think Fulham, Bournemouth and Huddersfield are taking 3 of the 6 spots available.

The other 3 spots I think are between any of 7 teams from 4th to  10th. I think Coventry and Presron will fall just short.