oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

With Huddersfield winning tonight, I think Fulham, Bournemouth and Huddersfield are taking 3 of the 6 spots available.

The other 3 spots I think are between any of 7 teams from 4th to  10th. I think Coventry and Presron will fall just short.

This aged very well. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

This aged very well. Lol

Don’t worry about it. Even the commentators said it’s game set and match with 15 mins to go as WBA never looked like scoring 😂

Will be a good weekend if this stays the same. 4 teams directly above us either getting 1 or 0 points while we got through a very tough fixture with a point. Couple of teams gained on us but we need to be looking up not down.

Results have mostly been kind to us. Three points off 4th despite only one win in four.

If we can beat Birmingham there's a nice two week rest after Chelsea. Get some injured players back and some much needed time on the training ground.

Then EIGHT championship games in April. 

57 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220313-135323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.606bae68176d9a5a5fe05f714633064f.jpg

Amidst all the doom and gloom, we're still one of the form teams in this division recently.

Certainly hasn't felt like it this week, but it's still not going too badly.

Don't know where that data came from but it doesn't fit with our last 6 results which have been three defeats, two wins and one draw which is only seven points not ten points and has us in 16th place in the Form Table for the last 6 games?

10 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Don't know where that data came from but it doesn't fit with our last 6 results which have been three defeats, two wins and one draw which is only seven points not ten points and has us in 16th place in the Form Table for the last 6 games?

Bugger, I've figured out what the issue is there.

Transfermarkt uses the matchday rather than the lineal last 6 results

So it's classed our defeat to Sheffield United as matchday 26, which it was originally meant to be, even though it was played after our 34th league match.

That's an irritating discovery, it's less useful than I thought for plotting form.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bugger, I've figure out what the issue is there.

Transfermarkt used the matchday rather than the lineal last 6 result.

So it's classed our defeat to Sheffield United as matchday 26, when it was played after our 34th match.

That's an irritating discovery, it's less useful than I thought for plotting form.

I usually use:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/middlesbrough/form-guide

What we thinking tonight?

Huddersfield, Millwall or draw?

I'm leaning towards a Huddersfield win as they're already 4 points above us as is, and the results we'd need to catch them would probably ensure we'd finish in the play-offs whatever happens.

But them winning leaves Millwall 5 points behind us, and would make it tough for them to catch up.