oneBoro Forum

Play-Off Rivals/Contenders

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

What we thinking tonight?

Huddersfield, Millwall or draw?

I'm leaning towards a Huddersfield win as they're already 4 points above us as is, and the results we'd need to catch them would probably ensure we'd finish in the play-offs whatever happens.

But them winning leaves Millwall 5 points behind us, and would make it tough for them to catch up.

I don't think we should look down but rather up. We need to catch those teams and put further teams below us. Millwall or draw for me. Same with Forest-QPR. Forest or draw.

Forest-QPR H/D

Millwall-Huddersfiels H/D

Blackpool-Sheffield H

Coventry-Hull A

Luton-Preston A

Make.It.Happen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

Was just looking at Bournemouth's remaining fixtures and I may just be riding high off last night's win still but really don't think automatic's are completely out the question yet. They have got some really tough fixtures in there. There's only one game which i think is an expected 3 Points (Bristol City). Dream still very much alive i say! 

Huddersfield Town vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth vs Bristol City

West Bromwich Albion vs Bournemouth

Sheffield United vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth vs Middlesbrough

Coventry City vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth vs Fulham

Swansea City vs Bournemouth

Blackburn Rovers vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest

Bournemouth vs Millwall

That's a horrendous run-in, but there are teams better placed than us to catch Bournemouth. We'd not only have to make up seven points on them, but also outperform the three other teams above us, plus the three teams immediately below us (who will all overtake us if they won their games in hand).

If we win every remaining game, we go up automatically. But when we've lost two of the last five league games, it's hard to make a case for that being a realistic possibility.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, MowbraysMoustache said:

Was just looking at Bournemouth's remaining fixtures and I may just be riding high off last night's win still but really don't think automatic's are completely out the question yet. They have got some really tough fixtures in there. There's only one game which i think is an expected 3 Points (Bristol City). Dream still very much alive i say! 

Bournemouth vs Fulham

Bournemouth vs Millwall

thats about as tough of a run you can get in this division. its not just muff we have to overtake though. its highly unlikely we will get 80 odd points now. win at home and average a point away i'll be happy. that should see us in the play offs

1 hour ago, MowbraysMoustache said:

Bournemouth vs Fulham

Bournemouth vs Millwall

I wouldn't be looking at top 2, but I'd definitely love to see Bournemouth do us some favours taking points off teams around us! Obviously try their best to lose 3-0 when they play us too 🤠

3 hours ago, MowbraysMoustache said:

Was just looking at Bournemouth's remaining fixtures and I may just be riding high off last night's win still but really don't think automatic's are completely out the question yet.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Just now, SmogDane said:

Coventry fallen behind early

That's great news on two fronts.  If hull win they'll be more or less out of danger and by the time they play us they'll have nothing to play for. 

• Like 1