Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We hoping QPR beat Huddersfield? If they lose it, then we beat them on Monday plus win our game in hand we to above them.

Huddersfield win for me.

We're chasing one play-off spot and QPR are still in the hunt.

We need to pick up points regardless, and we should make the play-offs if we do.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Huddersfield win for me.

We're chasing one play-off spot and QPR are still in the hunt.

To me we have to look up rather than down when were not in the play offs. Considering we could catch them without relying on them to slip up outside of our game against them means I have to go for qpr.

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

To me we have to look up rather than down when were not in the play offs. Considering we could catch them without relying on them to slip up outside of our game against them means I have to go for qpr.

I get your reasoning, aye, but I'm looking at it from a hopeful pessimist point of view and how we can still get in with our results not being amazing.

QPR winning is excellent if we win 5 out of 5.

Haven't seen much of Huddersfield this season but seen absolutely nothing to be worried about in the opening half hour... Though they probably said the same thing watching us earlier

2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

We hoping QPR beat Huddersfield? If they lose it, then we beat them on Monday plus win our game in hand we to above them.

This is correct. QPR win all day long. If we’re worrying about teams over our shoulder we’ve probably already *** it. Huddersfield are still within reach and have tricky fixtures ahead. It might be unlikely but beat them and put a run of games together off the back of it and it’s game on. If we don’t pick up wins then QPR will be the least of our worries.

Derby lead Fulham. Hopefully that stay that way as Fulham got Luton, Forest and Sheff Utd still to play so the longer they wait for promotion goes on, hopefully the better the game they give our rivals.

• Like 2