Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything's going a bit too well 

Ever since the Pally fanny incident our luck has turned.

Ah those infamous Russian honey traps 😉

Posted Images

0-0 and a key Blackburn player injured is another great result for us, couldn't ask for a better one.

Win our 2 games in hand and we've started to solidify a place in the play-offs, we could be as high as 3rd and a minimum of 5 points clear of 7th if we do.

They're against Fulham and Sheffield United, so you couldn't get harder games in hand , but if we can beat them then I'd start to think we might well be going up.

Obviously we have to win our games before that as well, but it's looking promising right now.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

sheff utd and forest playing before us. could be 8th again saturday

Gone full circle now as we are playing catch up and will know what we need to do to keep up and rise above others.

In the past we have been let down by Boro when a certain result is needed the most however that seems to be changing with CW in charge

18 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Am I being greedy/unrealistic hoping for 9 points from this? 

Bristol C (A)

WBA (H)

Barnsley (A)

I know they just beat QPR, but Barnsley has to be 3 points, they truly are horrible.
WBA currently don't look like they're ever going to score again, so think we should definitely be looking for 3 points there too.
Bristol City I actually think is the hardest one to guess, can be difficult to know which Bristol City side will turn up. When they're on song, they can be pretty decent going forward.

in short - no, I don't think you're being unrealistic hoping for 9 points.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Uwe said:

The only team I’m remotely concerned about that are in and around the playoffs is Forrest Steve Cooper has really turned them around. So as long as we concentrate on finishing in the top six I’m fairly confident. 
(also: if we finish 7th we could sue Derby again for £1 billion🤪)

The best part about Forest is that one of their best players can't play against us.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Am I being greedy/unrealistic hoping for 9 points from this? 

Bristol C (A)

WBA (H)

Barnsley (A)

We all hope:) But realistically I'm looking at 7 points. 2 away games and a game against a fellow promotion candidate isn't easy. The teams fighting for their lives in the Championship are just so hard to predict.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I know they just beat QPR, but Barnsley has to be 3 points, they truly are horrible.
WBA currently don't look like they're ever going to score again, so think we should definitely be looking for 3 points there too.
Bristol City I actually think is the hardest one to guess, can be difficult to know which Bristol City side will turn up. When they're on song, they can be pretty decent going forward.

in short - no, I don't think you're being unrealistic hoping for 9 points.

Yep I'd be really disappointed if we didn't beat Barnsley, they are terrible. I also think we'll do Bristol City - the last time they conceded less than two goals in a league game was 4th December! Reckon we'll have too much going forward for both of them.

Just saw WBA haven't scored in the last six league games 😬 But they could get a stodgy draw against us under Bruce. 

12 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Yep I'd be really disappointed if we didn't beat Barnsley, they are terrible. I also think we'll do Bristol City - the last time they conceded less than two goals in a league game was 4th December! Reckon we'll have too much going forward for both of them.

Just saw WBA haven't scored in the last six league games 😬 But they could get a stodgy draw against us under Bruce. 

You just know that Andy Carroll will score for WBA against us.

16 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

they've scored 5 goals since the turn of the year and 3 of those came in one game against Peterborough. No goals in their last 5. They are really horrible right now.