oneBoro Forum

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw ( Chelsea H) and comments

After last night's heroics, I thought this deserved a dedicated thread.

Two questions:

1. Who do you want us to draw tomorrow, and would you rather be home or away?

2. Who's going to win it this year? (Much as I'd love it to be us, I think facing City or Chelsea would be a very different proposition to a lacklustre United).

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

I think we'll get a home game against championship opposition. Let's say Peterborough.

Hopefully some of the big boys get drawn against each other. Chelsea v Man city and Liverpool v Tottenham would be perfect. 

• Like 1

Either lowest remaining side at home or a big side away again. We're not gonna go all the way to the final, so either give us the best chance of going through to the next round or let us end it on a massive note where we have nothing to lose and another special day to gain.

Given the 5th round is played midweek, I really dont want an away game down south somewhere as we will have an important home game v Luton few days after.

I would love Liverpool/Chelsea/City at home as that maximises revenue for us.

I think Peterborough will be lowest rank team (I expect Bournemouth to beat Boreham Wood)

If we cant win it then I want Liverpool to win it.

• Downsouth changed the title to FA Cup Quarter Final Draw ( Chelsea H) and comments