Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

Just now, boro-unger said:

Gets half as difficult to predict each round though!

Not sure about that. But definitely twice as easy 😜

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

More than happy with that, bound to be another sell out and it's good money to the club.

There's no chance we'll take it lightly and there's no shame if we lose.

Bring it on!

It's good money but more importantly I think is that it raises the profile of the Club which will help in attracting advertising as well as Players in the summer especially loans from top clubs.

There again if we are in the Premiership as the reigning FA Cup holders who cares!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

That was 30 minutes before the draw which beats my 20 minutes "prediction" before the Spurs draw!

Never mind that @Redcar Rioja Who are we playing in the Final? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alves car salesman said:

They’re playing in Europe on Wednesday so we will be Sunday or Monday 👍🏻

Is it definitely 1 match each day on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon? Its the international break so was not sure so was thinking they might show 2 games on either the Sat or Sun and take Monday out completely. 

I would not mind a Saturday tea time kick off. 

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Is it definitely 1 match each day on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon? Its the international break so was not sure so was thinking they might show 2 games on either the Sat or Sun and take Monday out completely. 

I think the Boro game is definitely the tie of the round that TV will be wanting to show so I reckon it will be at a prime time.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I think the Boro game is definitely the tie of the round that TV will be wanting to show so I reckon it will be at a prime time.

Definitely. We can rule out Friday night due to Chelsea being in CL but Sat tea time or Sunday lunchtime are when I reckon we will be on.

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Last year was 1 match Sat lunchtime, 1 match Sat teatime and 2 matches Sunday. That allowed the full normal 3.00pm schedule of league games on Saturday and all 4 matches on TV. Would assume it would be same this year.

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Definitely. We can rule out Friday night due to Chelsea being in CL but Sat tea time or Sunday lunchtime are when I reckon we will be on.

I hope it's Saturday tea time, the Riverside atmosphere seems more intense at night games even though it won't be fully dark then. It's the tie that TV will be hoping for an upset with so they will want to leverage maximum viewing figures.

• Downsouth changed the title to FA Cup Quarter Final Draw ( Chelsea H) and comments