Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How the hell do they plan to get to Lille, then?

I think the Lille travel had already been booked and paid before the sanctions came in

• Like 1

I know I’m probably seeing this as too simplistic. But couldn’t they get a 3rd party to pay for it. Or a dodgy crowd funding  page with a large donation from an unnamed Super fan? 

Or the player could simply just drive themselves. But I'm sure they can get a decent luxury coach for 20k for the day albeit the travel time will be much longer and not ideal.

12 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I know there was a bit of a faff on and plenty of debate about it but did anybody who wanted to get a ticket for Chelsea miss out in the end?

Just mentioning this again in case anybody missed it. Did anybody miss out on tickets who wanted them? Asking for MSF reasons.

Even an emoji response would be good. Thumbs up for getting a ticket 👍, sad face for not getting one 😞.

39 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I know I’m probably seeing this as too simplistic. But couldn’t they get a 3rd party to pay for it. Or a dodgy crowd funding  page with a large donation from an unnamed Super fan? 

Think this guy could help?

Britain-Billionaires-_Horo.jpg

• Haha 2

Just announced that Chelsea are not able to sell tickets for their match against us despite both Boro & Chelsea trying to work to permit it. 

As a result Chelsea are now applying to the FA to hold the match behind closed doors for the sake of football integrity.

• Haha 7
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, JonnyMFC said:

Just announced that Chelsea are not able to sell tickets for their match against us despite both Boro & Chelsea trying to work to permit it. 

As a result Chelsea are now applying to the FA to hold the match behind closed doors for the sake of football integrity.

Completely embarrassing from the current “World and European champions”. It’ll kick right off if the FA grant that, why punish someone else for their *** ups

• Like 1

Football Integrity... Are they having a laugh?

Ah yes, 30k tickets sold that will have to be refunded in order to allow that to happen. They must be smoking something special down at Stamford Bridge. That's 100% never going to happen.

• Like 1

As far as gate receipts go Chelsea still get 45% regardless of whether they have their own fans there or not. 

The only reason I can see for them not wanting our fans there is because they are bricking playing us :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1