Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

Gutted to have missed out on tickets. I’ve never had a problem with getting tickets in the past. Didn’t realise that the priority system didn’t take into account anything prior to it being introduced. All those season tickets and tickets for home/away games all for nothing. If anyone knows anyone selling x3 tickets please let me know. Thanks!  

21 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Gutted to have missed out on tickets. I’ve never had a problem with getting tickets in the past. Didn’t realise that the priority system didn’t take into account anything prior to it being introduced. All those season tickets and tickets for home/away games all for nothing. If anyone knows anyone selling x3 tickets please let me know. Thanks!  

You only had to have gone to 4 games since like 2019 to be in the first non-season ticket tier. Not sure you should be moved ahead of other people in general sale if you haven't been to 4 games in that time tbh.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Will said:

You only had to have gone to 4 games since like 2019 to be in the first non-season ticket tier. Not sure you should be moved ahead of other people in general sale if you haven't been to 4 games in that time tbh.

I have 12 points associated with my account, but loads of games I've attended in the last couple of years aren't listed as purchases. It's annoying cos it looks as if I only attend one game per season on average. Maybe other people have the same issue?

1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

I have 12 points associated with my account, but loads of games I've attended in the last couple of years aren't listed as purchases. It's annoying cos it looks as if I only attend one game per season on average. Maybe other people have the same issue?

Think that might happen if you don't assign the ticket to a person when you check out

Has there been any mention regarding reducing the segregation strip opening those tickets to Boro or are they leaving the gap as is because they are too lazy to sell the section?

44 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Has there been any mention regarding reducing the segregation strip opening those tickets to Boro or are they leaving the gap as is because they are too lazy to sell the section?

Chelsea Football Club have already bought the tickets from Boro so my guess is Boro can't do anything with the segregation area. Whether Chelsea can sell them all or not now is a different thing. I would guess even returning say 3,000 tickets to Boro for a refund would be seen as prohibited "income". Boro had to speculate and buy the 9,000 or so Old Trafford tickets before putting them on sale to Boro fans in the hope they would all sell.

11 hours ago, Will said:

Think that might happen if you don't assign the ticket to a person when you check out

I don't think it's that because I hadn't assigned the tickets which do show up to anyone. I do the same checkout process nevery time, and I can't work out why some games are recorded as purchases whereas others aren't.

12 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Chelsea Football Club have already bought the tickets from Boro so my guess is Boro can't do anything with the segregation area. Whether Chelsea can sell them all or not now is a different thing. I would guess even returning say 3,000 tickets to Boro for a refund would be seen as prohibited "income". Boro had to speculate and buy the 9,000 or so Old Trafford tickets before putting them on sale to Boro fans in the hope they would all sell.

They could gift them to there fans 

28 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I know there was a bit of a faff on and plenty of debate about it but did anybody who wanted to get a ticket for Chelsea miss out in the end?

Yeah, all the Chelsea fans 😂 

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How the hell do they plan to get to Lille, then?

I mentioned this when the limit was first announced that their UCL fixtures could be in jeopardy.