Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

Read some guff on Sky Sports that Chelsea face a 'gruelling ten hour round trip to Middlesbrough after being unable to book flights.' 

What a load of crap. Pretty sure there's a direct train from Kings Cross... I'm sure a first class ticket and a hotel for the night wouldn't hurt too much for a bunch of multi-millionaires. 

Or just drive... It takes three and a half hours from me, just outside London. It's motorway the entire journey so takes less time than you'd expect. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Read some guff on Sky Sports that Chelsea face a 'gruelling ten hour round trip to Middlesbrough after being unable to book flights.' 

What a load of crap. Pretty sure there's a direct train from Kings Cross... I'm sure a first class ticket and a hotel for the night wouldn't hurt too much for a bunch of multi-millionaires. 

Or just drive... It takes three and a half hours from me, just outside London. It's motorway the entire journey so takes less time than you'd expect. 

Yep. Boohoo!

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's been reported earlier that apparently they can't take the train as that would put them over the 20k limit they can spend on an away match. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It's been reported earlier that apparently they can't take the train as that would put them over the 20k limit they can spend on an away match. 

Were they planning on buying the train?

• Haha 2

It doesn't say on the BBC News website whether 'behind closed doors' also means at a neutral venue. If it does, that's absurd, and impractical to arrange with four days' notice. If it doesn't, what difference does the presence of fans make to the Chelsea squad's travelling arrangements?

14 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Don't most of Chelsea's senior squad own SUV's big enough to sleep in? I'm sure we could put them up for the night in our car park round the back of the stadium.

Probably can't afford to put enough fuel in them though. PL footballers tend to pick vehicles that do about 15-20mpg, don't they? 😉

14 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Don't most of Chelsea's senior squad own SUV's big enough to sleep in? I'm sure we could put them up for the night in our car park round the back of the stadium.

Maybe people on Teesside could register to let a Chelsea player stay in their spare room instead of a Ukrainian refugee? You might not get £350 per month from the Government, but you'd get to hear loads of stories about how amazing Roman Abramovich is and why West Ham fans are all ****s. 

• Haha 3

Don’t think that has done them any favours.

Fans, players and the whole club will be even more up for this now than they were before. And they still have virtually no fans coming