Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

It’s going to be even more spicy on Saturday. PR disaster from Chelsea! One of the most unpopular clubs in England anyway, trying to ruin the FA Cup and punish the underdogs. And the poor lambs can’t travel up north for £20k? The whole country will be back Boro on Sat! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

It’s going to be even more spicy on Saturday. PR disaster from Chelsea! One of the most unpopular clubs in England anyway, trying to ruin the FA Cup and punish the underdogs. And the poor lambs can’t travel up north for £20k? The whole country will be back Boro on Sat! 

I find it mad that the club, whilst operating as far away from Abramovich as they can right now without having sold, are managing to turn themselves into greater enemies in the public image over something like this. And the fans jumping to the defence of this statement are bloody insane. There's 600-700 Chelsea fans who will lose their tickets for a start and they won't get refunds. But also, the precedent this would set is that Chelsea shouldn't allow any fans into their own stadium, so what is it, 26,000 ST holders down there? All removed from the stadium until the end of the season for the sake of sporting integrity. As well as all the home fans from any other ground they attend this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Humpty said:

I hope their team coach gets a nice welcome into town..

Maybe we could have a whip-round among the fans and present Thomas Tuchel with some 10p and 20p pieces in a flat cap as he gets off the coach? And by coach, I mean National Express.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If nothing else this has highlighted the absolute ridiculous costs of the uk’s train network costs. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Lord_Moose said:

On Sky Sports they said it would cost a team the size of Chelsea an average of £60,000 to travel to Middlesbrough in their usual way!

Its the hire of a private plane that's the expense I think.  I had a quick look last night, and one for say 30 people or so is a fair whack .

43 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

They clearly aren't in the real world.

45 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Maybe we could have a whip-round among the fans and present Thomas Tuchel with some 10p and 20p pieces in a flat cap as he gets off the coach? And by coach, I mean National Express.

I’d happily throw a load of Monopoly money at them as they come off the bus.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Humpty said:

I hope their team coach gets a nice welcome into town..

Hope its a megabus. Could be a bit awkward if they have to change onto an Arriva at the bus station!

• Haha 1