oneBoro Forum

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw ( Chelsea H) and comments

35 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

That he did, but there will be plenty of supporters who have supported Chelsea well before Abramovich knew Chelsea existed. If our club was bought by a Saudi Arabian consortium tomorrow how many Boro fans would stop supporting the club I would say very very few. Supporters are interested in watching their football team perform on the pitch not the political side off tings off it thats the way it is.

It's a fair point RB which makes me grateful we have SG in charge. I wouldn't want to have to deal with the dilemma of choosing whether to continue to support the Boro if we had dodgy owners and I hope I'm not put in that position any time soon. I do however agree with Borodane, if not for the 20k supporters who followed Chelsea before the dodgy Russian (or the 10k that came with the premier league) then certainly for those who have since joined the Russian bandwagon.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone writes us off, keep this word in your head:  

Simon Jordan has just said that he has spoken to Gibbo and his response was 'Chelsea and football integrity do not go hand in hand' 😂

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rioch's Braves said:

That he did, but there will be plenty of supporters who have supported Chelsea well before Abramovich knew Chelsea existed. If our club was bought by a Saudi Arabian consortium tomorrow how many Boro fans would stop supporting the club I would say very very few. Supporters are interested in watching their football team perform on the pitch not the political side off tings off it thats the way it is.

I get that. But you reap what you sow and if you can enjoy the succes a dubious businessman brings your club you also have to be able to take the lows when it goes sour. Fwiw it’s only going to be for a very short time as I have no doubt that they will be sold before next season. 

Have the FA said what is going to happen to Chelsea’s 45% of ticket money? If it goes to them still then what’s the point banning the fans from this match?

There probably going to get the same amount of money as we have sold more tickets and nearly half of each of those tickets go to Chelsea.