•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

Marcus Browne in the away end supporting the lads 👍🏻

I'll just take it as a good performance where we should have won but let ourselves down with mistakes... I'd have snatched your hand off for 2-2 before the game and the fact we probably deserved more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Definitely sounds like Lumley will be in goal for Saturday.

Wilder's backing him.

Wouldn't be so sure, a good manager is never going to come out and chuck a player under the bus in a post match interview. The only reason Lumley starts Saturday is if Wilder truly has no faith in Daniels or Brynn.

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Article where Wilder rightly points to the mistakes that led to the Lumley mistake. Apportions the blame to all involved in the conceding of that goal. 

I think he's just being kind.

The ball was in the back of our net 15 seconds after we kicked off.

It was a simple to deal with backpass that he completely messed up under little pressure.

Dijksteel only had to pass it back to him because he himself messed up, but that didn't make it a dangerous pass.

Willock couldn't believe his luck.

Just seen it back again on Sky. 100% Lumley is at fault. The pass back from Dijksteel was not difficult to deal with. Wilder is being a proper manager by not throwing him under a bus

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Wouldn't be so sure, a good manager is never going to come out and chuck a player under the bus in a post match interview. The only reason Lumley starts Saturday is if Wilder truly has no faith in Daniels or Brynn.

Wilder criticised the entire team after the Blackburn game, he was pretty much furious with the whole lot of them.

He picked the same team for the next game.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Wilder criticised the entire team after the Blackburn game, he was pretty much furious with the whole lot of them.

He picked the same team for the next game.

We were collectively poor against Blackburn though, it's not like he can make 11 changes.

1 player stands out as needing to be taken out of the firing line after two poor performances in a row (potentially several more but the last two stand out), and I'd be shocked if he didn't make the change. 

27 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

57515D73-8470-485E-B6D8-C8C4272DA41A.jpeg

Fingers crossed this is a really good sign. Even if his injury is bad and he's just fine in himself I'd feel a bit happier. The lad has had a tough time of it if you think about the journey he's come on to be part of our squad and not able to show what he can do on the weekly. And he was clearly upset under Warnock. He looks much more comfortable and part of the team now, even as a sub.