•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

Marcus Browne in the away end supporting the lads 👍🏻

I'll just take it as a good performance where we should have won but let ourselves down with mistakes... I'd have snatched your hand off for 2-2 before the game and the fact we probably deserved more

Posted Images

Thank god for that we certainly didn’t deserve to go in losing, three good chances before the goal but we didn’t take them. Both sides playing neat fast football but the lack of a left wingback makes us so lopsided and then they just double up on Jones.  

Really important to go in level. Really good chance to dust down and go again. 

the concern has been this defensive unit under each manger can’t handle movement. That was a really poor goal to concede. 

need a couple of lads to step up second half and we are desperate for a game plan that isn’t “give it to Jones”. 

• Like 1
Just now, pikerman said:

Thank god for that we certainly didn’t deserve to go in losing, three good chances before the goal but we didn’t take them. Both sides playing neat fast football but the lack of a left wingback makes us so lopsided and then they just double up on Jones.  

Yeah, it's not Taylor's fault as such, that's just not really his game.  He's still getting up there a bit but if you're QPR you're not really scared of him in the same way as you are Jones.

• Like 3
Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Really important to go in level. Really good chance to dust down and go again. 

the concern has been this defensive unit under each manger can’t handle movement. That was a really poor goal to concede. 

need a couple of lads to step up second half and we are desperate for a game plan that isn’t “give it to Jones”. 

I think Chair should be Howson's man by and large so I'd like to look back and see what happened in the build up to have him so far from preventing the chance. Still, it's the only real chance they've had that I can think of, just typical for us that it landed to one of their best players.

Really happy with that first half, both teams committed and counter attacking each other really well. This game will be a good one for Balogun, when both teams get tired second half. 

i would go as far as to say that’s our best half in terms of fluidity this season, just a shame qpr are playing well too. 

Just now, Changing Times said:

Yeah, it's not Taylor's fault as such, that's just not really his game.  He's still getting up there a bit but if you're QPR you're not really scared of him in the same way as you are Jones.

Agreed, I wonder if we'll see mcgree out there at some point today

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I mean he did have a shot on goal

• Downsouth changed the title to QPR VS Boro 2-2 (Fry, Adomah (og) )