•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

Marcus Browne in the away end supporting the lads 👍🏻

I'll just take it as a good performance where we should have won but let ourselves down with mistakes... I'd have snatched your hand off for 2-2 before the game and the fact we probably deserved more

Posted Images

Well with the way last nights results went and none doing us a favour it really is tight at the top.

Need to keep pace with others and surpass the 45 point tally we have at the moment, tonights game is becoming very important, must not lose certainly and one should we win that could do us so many favours.

All roads point to Loftus Road and the 2500 Boro fans in attendance.

Come on Boro!

31 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I had a dream that McGree picked up a long term injury tonight. I am sharing this because I hope by sharing it, that it wont happen.

You should not have shared this, if it did happen I think I would not admit this dream to anyone:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

For the Bounty lovers...

Love And Hip Hop Jesus GIF by VH1

Does anyone remember Aztec bars?

To me they were the supreme chocolate bar sadly they were taken off the shelf so to speak.

To those who never have heard of them or tried them you really do not know what you missed.

To those who did I am sure they are missed

• Like 2

Big game tonight. Not sure if it can be classed as a 6 pointer as they're several points ahead already, but a big 3 pointer!

I'd start a similar team to the one that started at Man U, but with Payero and Watmore in. Think they did well againt Utd. Watmore always seems to make something happen and Payero has an eye for a defence splitting pass which could be useful tonight. 

Reckon it'll end up 2-2 with Watmore and Sporar scoring. 

12 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Without Googling I'm guessing it was Peter because I seem to recall Ron playing for Sheffield Wednesday in a Cup Final against Everton mid sixties but it could be dementia playing tricks with me!

It was likely Ron but it is particularly complecated as they swapped clubs.  Ron was the elder and transferred to Wedensday in 1958.  In 1967 Peter was swapped with Ron who returned to QPR

I know they played Gillingham but whilst I probably had the prog for 50 years it is now long gone

Oddly I have a diary for 1958 and I was in London for most of the summer holidays.  Aunt had a historectomy which was pretty serious in them days  we were looking after a couple of barely school age children.  there is no mention of QPR games

Yes I was back home for the Brighton game

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to QPR VS Boro 2-2 (Fry, Adomah (og) )