•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

Marcus Browne in the away end supporting the lads 👍🏻

I'll just take it as a good performance where we should have won but let ourselves down with mistakes... I'd have snatched your hand off for 2-2 before the game and the fact we probably deserved more

Posted Images

btw Brunners im old too and i am pro Downsouth regarding Aztec bars, abslutely wonderful as were mint cracknels and old jamaica. . Regarding football and QPR Im gonna get pelters maybe but they were one of my favourite clubs while i was at school mainly due to they had possibly my favourite ever english footballer in thier side , the brilliant but troubled  Stan Bowles.

PS does anyone else love marzipan.

1 minute ago, Essuuaitch said:

btw Brunners im old too and i am pro Downsouth regarding Aztec bars, abslutely wonderful as were mint cracknels and old jamaica. . Regarding football and QPR Im gonna get pelters maybe but they were one of my favourite clubs while i was at school mainly due to they had possibly my favourite ever english footballer in thier side , the brilliant but troubled  Stan Bowles.

I don't even know what any of those sweets are!!!!

1 minute ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Takes us weeks to get rid of these in our house. 

49C20B91-6A3F-4FE1-9A60-A1DD828AE503.jpeg

Malteasers are the first to go in my house. 

But regarding chocolate bars I was so happy when they reintroduced the StarBar back to the newsagents shelves 😋

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Malteasers are the first to go in my house. 

But regarding chocolate bars I was so happy when they reintroduced the StarBar back to the newsagents shelves 😋

I bought a boost and starbar to see if there was actually any real difference between them. Both are nice but Starbar is superior.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

Big game tonight. Not sure if it can be classed as a 6 pointer as they're several points ahead already, but a big 3 pointer!

I'd start a similar team to the one that started at Man U, but with Payero and Watmore in. Think they did well againt Utd. Watmore always seems to make something happen and Payero has an eye for a defence splitting pass which could be useful tonight. 

Reckon it'll end up 2-2 with Watmore and Sporar scoring. 

I was also thinking 2-2 but Sporar scoring both.

54 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

Aztec and Old Jamaica now that takes me back. My favourites  has to be a finger of fudge, Topic and crunchy 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Naisby said:

The only nice piece of Nestle Chocolate is

image.jpeg.f46f54906797156dfe10f736678fb63a.jpeg

image.jpeg

I used to get these from the vending machine at the train station (Platform 1 for Darlington & Newcastle).

Edited by Bosco's Tuft
Wrong info
  • Like 2

Rioja  I've now solved the problem of which one it was.  It was Ron.  the programme design changed in 58/59.  Hence the game was the previous season which means that the keeper at QPR was Ron.  Strangely I spent a couple of seasons watching him every other week at Sheffield in the early 60s ( best described as Uni)

Mainly spent honing my drinking skills that I'd learnt at home in Redcar

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I bought a boost and starbar to see if there was actually any real difference between them. Both are nice but Starbar is superior.

Starbars are good when deep fried. My chef experimented with several deep fried confectioneries and they were the best.

Movenpick Caramelita ice-cream was also particularly tasty when deep fried. (Don't ask me how he did that, it was the magical science of the kitchen).

• Downsouth changed the title to QPR VS Boro 2-2 (Fry, Adomah (og) )