•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good news on Payero, his Missus who posted it. So happy

Marcus Browne in the away end supporting the lads 👍🏻

I'll just take it as a good performance where we should have won but let ourselves down with mistakes... I'd have snatched your hand off for 2-2 before the game and the fact we probably deserved more

Posted Images

20 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

It's not necessarily the wrong position - he has played there a few times. Also, he's hardly replacing a stellar performer, and I wouldn't say Taylor has made the shirt his own.

In truth, I've been disappointed with Taylor - he offers nothing down the left in the way Jones can do on the right. He's a weak link which any half-decent opposition can target, whereas McGree at least has some attacking nous that might pin a RB or RWB back for fear of losing their man.

As a defender he isn't a weak link at all. He just doesn't offer as much going forward. Opposition  are more likely to target Jones in the hope of pinning him back and forcing a mistake. 

16 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

As a defender he isn't a weak link at all. He just doesn't offer as much going forward. Opposition  are more likely to target Jones in the hope of pinning him back and forcing a mistake. 

jones has been targeted like that, there has been a few occasions the big diagonal has been pinged behind him. hes not let us down either. pace goes both ways and hes pulled out a couple of big tackles for us when last man and chasing a guy. in the man utd game he was keeping up with sancho for pace comfortably. for his goal he got his leg in the way of the shot which deflected the ball and probably made it harder for the keeper. but he was right in there with a fast striker. i love him. class act jonesy 

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

jones has been targeted like that, there has been a few occasions the big diagonal has been pinged behind him. hes not let us down either. pace goes both ways and hes pulled out a couple of big tackles for us when last man and chasing a guy. in the man utd game he was keeping up with sancho for pace comfortably. for his goal he got his leg in the way of the shot which deflected the ball and probably made it harder for the keeper. but he was right in there with a fast striker. i love him. class act jonesy 

It’s a double threat because Djik often goes walkabout as well leaving a big gap in behind.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Essuuaitch said:

PS does anyone else love marzipan.

Oh yes.  Especially in Reber Mozartkugeln.  They're formidably expensive, and not that easy to find in sunny England but, where confectionery is concerned, they're bluddy amazing.  The tins are great for storing stuff, too... 

5 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

It’s a double threat because Djik often goes walkabout as well leaving a big gap in behind.

Hopefully McGree will teach Djik when it’s suitable to go Walkabout. 😀

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Can you still get walnut whirls? Did not like the walnut but the whirl and very chunky choclate was great

They did launch a nestle whip a few years ago which was a walnut whip without the walnut on. Seems to be out of stock everywhere now though

25 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Can you still get walnut whirls? Did not like the walnut but the whirl and very chunky choclate was great

You now get two products, it’s the same packaging too, but the one without the walnut is just called Whip. 

28 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

As much as I'd love a result here I just can't see it...But I said that going to Old Trafford could lightning strike twice I hope so...Maybe just maybe

I miss this, I would possibly exchange Isaiah Jones if it meant I could have one again

099b1fd1-bca7-42ae-8390-047e6d8eb408.jpg.50431ce3c440c46be4576e1d0bbceb76.jpg

Yes, that's a Mango Bounty, from Russia. You can import them but I'm not paying £3 & postage for a single bar.

It's almost as bad as B&M charging £1.29 for a bar of Cherry Ripe

61vJhRh0P7L._SL1200_530x@2x.thumb.jpg.2bbd8e9d65c1652846c04513a46b7ad3.jpg

Basically I just love the combination of chocolate and coconut, is what I'm saying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to QPR VS Boro 2-2 (Fry, Adomah (og) )