oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough vs Derby 4-1 (Buchanan og, Connolly, Crooks, Watmore)

3 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Cherry flavour Turkish Delight..........sacrilege, it's almost as bad as Boro playing in Green 🤮 

I’m not a fan of Turkish delight, but it’s better than Boro playing in white 😁

• Haha 1
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feel like this has been lost in the noise a bit... But Balogun's assist was outrageous. 

Deserved win for you. Jones was excellent. You need some luck in any game. First goal own goal, 2nd goal a vicious deflection, I think Allsop had the initial shot covered, Lovely play from Jones to se

We loan him to Nottingham and his price goes up?

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

3pk reduced in B&M to 49p from a quid

spacer.png

Tastes like Bakewell Tart

Mistake.

Bakewell..  Isn't that in Twitshire...  An undercover agitator all along. The truth is finally revealed !

33 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

3pk reduced in B&M to 49p from a quid

spacer.png

Tastes like Bakewell Tart

Mistake.

Lol. You need to try some of the real stuff...delicious (albeit more expensive)!

https://sultanturkishdelight.com/product/turkish-delight-create-box/

When my dad worked in the Middle East, he'd usually spend some of his time off in Turkey and would bring us back a few boxes (think it was the rose variety).

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Lol. You need to try some of the real stuff...delicious (albeit more expensive)!

When my dad worked in the Middle East, he'd usually spend some of his time off in Turkey and would bring us back a few boxes (think it was the rose variety).

It’s all nasty imho. Rose and Lemon are traditional flavours.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Oh I love proper Turkish Delight, lemon and rose are my favourites.

Cadbury's normal flavour is great too but this is just odd. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh I love proper Turkish Delight, lemon and rose are my favourites.

Cadbury's normal flavour is great too but this is just odd. 

The only good thing about Turkish delight was the adverts and music.

8 hours ago, Bruce said:

Serious answer. Born in Saltburn, my first matches were at Ayresome Park with my grandfather during the Jack Charlton era so the Boro are my team.

My Grandad is a Derby fan... stuff that!

At least it sounds like we won't get bricks thrown at us thanks to the announcement from Gibbo and MM. Could have been a bit tasty without that.

1.        What’s your score prediction for this one? 3-0 Boro. Watmore, Sporar and Mcgree to score. Lets not forget that even without their points deduction, they'd still only be midtable. Rooney is doing a decent job, but they're a limited squad, running on adrenaline and a backs to the wall attitude. 

2.       How many changes would you make from the team that started on Wednesday? Same team. McGree to come off the bench at some point. Looking forward to seeing him.

4.       Assuming Mike Ashley is playing chicken with Quantuma and ends up buying Derby, will they stay up? Unfortunately it looks like it!

5.       If a genie granted you one Boro-related wish, would you rather see us get promoted to the PL this season, or win the FA Cup? FA Cup. We can get relegated back the the championship, but they could never take the FA cup off us. I fancy a couple of trips to Wembley this year though, so why not both!?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I lived and worked in the Middle East for decades and can vouch hand made Turkish delight is nothing like the commercial packaged variety. Often rose flavoured it’s very aromatic and a superb flavour. Middle East food be it sweets, bakery, cooked or salads are delightful. Shawarma in  Arabic bread oh man!  I do miss the food and verity on offer. 
The perfumes are world class and I still buy them. 

• Like 1

Amazing how a game has captured the imagination and one where both sets of supporters want to see a winner, there has to be bragging rights and the pressure is on us to deliver.

Good Morning everyone!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Amazing how a game has captured the imagination and one where both sets of supporters want to see a winner, there has to be bragging rights and the pressure is on us to deliver.

Good Morning everyone!

I can’t imagine too many games where both sets of supporters don’t want to see a winner Alan 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Game day and as usual I have a stomach full of butterfly’s, while annoying at times they disappear at kickoff when my heart beats louder the a bass drum. After kickoff that’s about the time I get agitated and have boisterous exchanges with the TV. When we score I have been known to leap higher then a gazelle much to the amusement of the wife and grandchildren. Mind I need to be careful I’m still recovering from spinal surgery. It’s true when they say, once in the blood, BORO till you die. 
Just thrown it out there but does anyone else clock watch on match days? 

Scanned around for news on Payero but not finding much other then what was badly written in the EG. Anyone with updates? 

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough vs Derby 4-1 (Buchanan og, Connolly, Crooks, Watmore)