oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough vs Derby 4-1 (Buchanan og, Connolly, Crooks, Watmore)

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feel like this has been lost in the noise a bit... But Balogun's assist was outrageous. 

Deserved win for you. Jones was excellent. You need some luck in any game. First goal own goal, 2nd goal a vicious deflection, I think Allsop had the initial shot covered, Lovely play from Jones to se

We loan him to Nottingham and his price goes up?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Just watched the presser. Love that Wilder calls Crooks a 'big daft tree' 🤣

It’s probably one of the strangest analogies I have heard in a while. Crooks is a big daft tree with a branch for an ankle😳

6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I can’t imagine too many games where both sets of supporters don’t want to see a winner Alan 🤣🤣🤣

More than usual Joe there seems to be much more passion. Give the Derby forum link a read will make you chuckle

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

They seem to think that less than 5% of forum members go to games.

It’s beyond belief they idolise Mel and detest Steve for the situation they find themselves. They are actively encouraging carnage which is ludicrous given there will be disabled, women, children and elderly at the match. I do fear this could really get out of hand and even spill over onto the pitch. I hope I’m wrong! 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

It’s beyond belief they idolise Mel and detest Steve for the situation they find themselves. They are actively encouraging carnage which is ludicrous given there will be disabled, women, children and elderly at the match. I do fear this could really get out of hand and even spill over onto the pitch. I hope I’m wrong! 

Wheres Millwall when they are needed!

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Wheres Millwall when they are needed!

When I was younger I had some bad experiences going to Millwall ground. I always felt I was entering the gates of hell and the adrenaline rush was something to behold. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

When I was younger I had some bad experiences going to Millwall ground. I always felt I was entering the gates of hell and the adrenaline rush was something to behold. 

Sounds like my Honeymoon🤭

• Haha 6

I can't remember what year it was when we were trying to stay away form the battlers and this nice man from the Met Police put us in under one of the stands so he didn't have us in the way when they had to sort out the warring factions

......  and we didn't have to pay the extra

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Sad but not surprising that their fans don't seem to have changed much over the years.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, sanddancer said:

I went to see Man City at Maine Road when Millwall visited, and they rioted during and after the match. I was on a bus outside stuck in heavy traffic and Millwall fans were throwing bricks through the bus windows. It was grim. In fact, it actually made it into a Donal McIntyre documentary - the one where he went undercover with Chelsea hooligans and got a tattoo to blend in.

• Wow 1
3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Sad but not surprising that their fans don't seem to have changed much over the years.

I dislike a few football clubs but I hate with a passion only one, Millwall, the worst set of supporters I have ever had the misfortune to encounter

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough vs Derby 4-1 (Buchanan og, Connolly, Crooks, Watmore)