oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

1. I would stick with same 11 but I am tempted to see Watmore start this game. Feel his press and ability to drift out wide will stretch they back 3 as Bristol play a wing back system.

2. I would feel so. 7 pts from the next 3 games would be very welcome.

3. I have hopes for 4th.

4. Mogga even though he tee-total. Southgate and maybe Robbo would also be a good chat over a drink. The rest of the managers in the Gibson era are all bullshi**ers in one way shape or form and I would bot trust a word that came out they mouth. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, edinboro said:

Me and my son, going forward I'm giving my phone to my wife after we win a game and I've had a drink or 5😄

I’ll be there with my boy too fancy a beer beforehand?

10 hours ago, Blanco said:

What has this thread turned into? 🤷‍♂️

Are we in the off season? 😃

At least it is a step up from crisps and chocolate I wonder what it will eventually morph in to?

Buscuits what are you favourite dunking buscuits?

I hope Bristol are not our banana skin. Although they have played two more games then us they have scored four more goals but conceded double. Our strikers better find there shooting powers because it suggests the defence may be in for a busy trip. 
I hope the incoming storm does not affect conditions and the pitch is in good shape. 

11 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You have to separate the art from the artist sadly. I still love Father Ted and Black Books despite Linehan's involvement.

I try to.

I was gutted when the Lostprophets' lead singer was found out to be a paedo. I really liked their music. 😟

I must've been living under a rock or something. What happened with Linehan?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I try to.

I was gutted when the Lostprophets' lead singer was found out to be a paedo. I really liked their music. 😟

I must've been living under a rock or something. What happened with Linehan?

He hates the trans community and was very vocal about it on Twitter

• Wow 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)