oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

Going off topic slightly but that's nothing on this thread!

Celtic apparently still can't let it go.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/celtic-news/frank-mcavennie-riley-mcgree-transfer-claim-oriley/

This is a real Peach of a comment:

"has only played 24 minutes of action for Middlesbrough in the English Championship since signing, so it actually seems as if McGree snubbing Celtic has been a blessing in disguise."

If only he had bothered to check that he was away on International duty and then had Covid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/celtic-news/frank-mcavennie-riley-mcgree-transfer-claim-oriley/

"has only played 24 minutes of action for Middlesbrough in the English Championship since signing, so it actually seems as if McGree snubbing Celtic has been a blessing in disguise."

If only he had bothered to check that he was away on International duty and then had Covid.

I suppose its a good deflection from yesterday's results for the Glasgow teams. 

Bodo/Glimt are a massive side. I'm sure Mcgree wishes he was there for another memorable night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off. 

Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fence panel in a Barleywood blue colour last seen heading over Tamworth do us a favour and grab them for me would you 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I suppose its a good deflection from yesterday's results for the Glasgow teams. 

Bodo/Glimt are a massive side. I'm sure Mcgree wishes he was there for another memorable night.

Well they did better than Roma 1-3 is better than 1-6 😉

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Barnaby said:

They'd have to change my seat...I'm not a good flier

Traveling for work i have experienced some horrific flights. Leaving Angola heading home. Rapid climbing and descending, painful ears and masks dropping from overhead. Then dropping to low attitude banking in a figure eight for what seemed a life time dumping fuel to land. They could not pressurise the cabin. Angola capital is not for the faint  hearted on a good day and that was no fun without the body guards. 
Turkmenistan take off is from a dirt track bumping on to tarmac full throttle heading straight at the mountain directly in front and at the last min climbing vertically to clear it. Get this after levelling off the scruffy pilot with stained shirt hanging out and drunk makes his way down the aisles shaking passengers hand.  
I could mention a few more involving animals, birds of pray, over flowing toilets, door that would not close and watching a fork lift lift a barrel of fuel so the guy on the wing could hand crank a pump while we sat on the plane with cracked windows and rotten seat belts that snapped when tugged. 

• Wow 1
36 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Not read every post in this thread I fancy a 2-1 win today. Bristol have a very very average home record.

Won they last 3 at home I read so picked up there recently.

15 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Had to have a little dig of my own the other night...

• Haha 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)