oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

Just seen the goal again in the highlights. Sorry but even Dijksteel, who is tracking Weimann, is more to blame than Lumley for that. He has absolutely no chance when that shot is hit if it's not straight at him and he is over by his near post to begin with.

• Like 1

is it just me that misses having a big physical presence upfront?

Like our strikers just seems so weak its unreal, there is literally zero chance of any hold up play because they just get sent to narnia everytime the balls played up to them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Andyboro said:

Like our strikers just seems so weak its unreal, there is literally zero chance of any hold up play because they just get sent to narnia everytime the balls played up to them.

Coburn + Connolly brother, join the movement 

McGree game changer 2nd half I reckon

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just seen the goal again in the highlights. Sorry but even Dijksteel, who is tracking Weimann, is more to blame than Lumley for that. He has absolutely no chance when that shot is hit if it's not straight at him and he is over by his near post to begin with.

There is no way anyone can seriously blame Lumley. I think Djik turned off and tried to recover. It looked like the back three were disorganised and pulled about.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Andyboro said:

Balogun is a typical Arsenal lad. Good touch but get near his aura and he’s one the floor

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)