oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

Hate that. Keeper was down for a minute and only 30 seconds added on when were in possession. 

I don't think there's too mcuh to be worried about there - howson, crooks, balogan, Jones all had off games by their standard, Taylor was a nothing player. Everyone else was ok. They had a couple of chances and took them, we had a tonne and only took one. Unlucky.

Onto the next one.

• Like 2
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

Dominated all game but they took their 2 chances and we didn't take our 20 

Connolly and Tav played well, McGree looks like he'd be wasted at LWB actually with glimpses of his range of pass

New keeper, Gyokeres/Another ST and LWB and we'll *** this league next season 

pretty clear our strikers are not as the same standard all the rest. not good enough there. poor decisions and poor finishing cost us. 

bristol though how lucky can you get scored out of nothing really for both goals. thats football. goes like that sometimes. 

Just now, sanddancer said:

I can’t agree with people saying we were the better team. I couldn’t give a **** what teams do with the ball outside the box it’s what they do with it in front of goal, in our case ball all. Clinical finishing earn points over 90 mins. 
Today Bristol city were everything we were not and deserve credit.. 

Let’s just say we had a very bad day at work.. 

I'm not being funny mate but it does come across sometimes like if the opposition performs as, say, we did today, you'd say we have to do better. If we win in those situations, it's not a case of well done on the result, it's we have to improve despite it.

But if we lose despite playing better than the other time, it's all about whether the ball is in the back of the net more times than for the other side.

Maybe that's why people throw a lot of pelters sometimes, I dunno, I find your opinion on us quite pessimistic and inconsistent.

I don't mean anything horrible by this comment SD, just a thought that's come to me at the moment.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LBP said:

Dominated all game but they took their 2 chances and we didn't take our 20 

Connolly and Tav played well, McGree looks like he'd be wasted at LWB actually with glimpses of his range of pass

New keeper, Gyokeres/Another ST and LWB and we'll *** this league next season 

We are one of the lowest teams conceding goals and the lowest for scoring but you want a keeper over strikers? 

• Like 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

We are one of the lowest teams conceding goals and the lowest for scoring but you want a keeper over strikers? 

Yeah we need a new keeper and 2 new strikers next season for sure, all on permanent signings too 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LBP said:

Yeah we need a new keeper and 2 new strikers next season for sure, all on permanent signings too 

Probably will be after 4 strikers in the summer. Be interesting to see what we do as I am yet to be impressed by the two Wilder has brought in.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Couldn't follow the game, but shame about the result. On to Tuesday

it was attack vs defense for most of it. one one occassion we almost walked the ball into the net. the final pass got blocked and rebounded off watmore and went out for a goal kick. if the defender missed the interception we have a guy 6 yards out tapping it in. just one of those days.

• Thanks 1