oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I am glad that Wilder got in ahead of time to say that the travelling will not be used as an excuse. Hearing Drury talk about it already. We didn't even start the game that badly, Semenyo got the better of one of our players, they put the ball in the back of the net and they look a bit more up for it whilst we are struggling a bit.

Yes we have to learn that the game is for 90 minutes and not 32 minutes

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Yes we have to learn that the game is for 90 minutes and not 32 minutes

I'm sure Wilder doesn't want us to be known as a team that turns up after half time but I do think he's already shown he can have a positive effect during the break of a game. And Bristol City are sitting back, trying to hold onto a result, which does leave this game open to captain Josh Coburn again.

• Downsouth changed the title to Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)