oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'm guessing their keeper has history of conceding directly from a corner, because we keep trying it.

Or we're specifically targetting because of the wind.

David Bentley doesn't strike me as a problematic keeper, probably have him over Lumley. So I can only think it's the wind. We did try to use it that game when we were pumping the ball long in behind... Coventry was it? So we have previous.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Followed by two really good corners..  as most of them have been under wilder. 

I don't agree they were really good.

Just hoping for their defence to mess up right on the line and bundle it home, rather than trying for our players specifically.

I've been a big fan of Tav lately, even today he's amongst most of our action, but I've still not changed my opinion on his set pieces.

We have had a number of games like this. Wasteful in front of goal and weak/poor at the back. 

fortunately we have more often than not taken enough chances to get results. 

I would look to make changes at half time but suspect we won’t.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)