oneBoro Forum

Bristol City vs Middlesbrough 2-1 (Crooks)

11 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Hes not our young player tho. He's a 6 month loan brought in to do a job now. I really don't understand how we thought bringing him in and getting rid of Hernandez  was the answer to any sort of question. He's nowhere near Hernandez level. I hope he improves I have seen him play well for Brighton in the past but from what I've seen at Boro he's got no stand out qualities at all.

Have to agree with Hernandez we let him go too soon, with Connolly agree with AR to a major degree he is a Howson type player but quicker, he could suit midfield rather than labled a striker!

And we know that midfield has to star chipping in with goals.

• Like 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels, lads.  

Scene 1: Int (Day) [The Middlesbrough team coach, en route to Bristol. A group of players are sitting around a table holding brown playing cards. Chris Wilder wanders up from his seat at the fron

It’s calm and clear here to (WSM) wind and rain picking up over lunchtime but then easing off in time for kick off.  Safe travels to all making the journey and if you happen to see a couple of fe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Have to agree with Hernandez we let him go too soon, with Connolly agree with AR to a major degree he is a Howson type player but quicker, he could suit midfield rather than labled a striker!

And we know that midfield has to star chipping in with goals.

It may very well be that he is a Swan and not a Duck but nobody has realised it. I could see him in an attacking midfield role role far easier than a Striker.

While researching something for an upcoming Holiday Aerophobia I came across a list of Footballers that suffer from it I was surprised to find the Boro players Merson & Sol Bamba maybe there are others...And that cant have been a pleasant flight

Just now, Barnaby said:

While researching something for an upcoming Holiday Aerophobia I came across a list of Footballers that suffer from it I was surprised to find the Boro players Merson & Sol Bamba maybe there are others...And that cant have been a pleasant flight

Just now, Barnaby said:

By the way I know Merson is no longer a Boro player