oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tuns said:

If we play like this against spurs we could win lose or draw 

Looking at the form Spurs are in it will be a massacre, unless they rest both Kane and Son.

Actually even their U23s would probably play us off the park.

• Like 1
Just now, boro-unger said:

Game over. Shot ourselves in the foot with that first half performance. We can come back from 1 down, but giving the opposition 3 goals is very hard to come back from

You have to wonder where that fight and desire was first half. Too often lately we've been starting to games like ***.

• Like 2
Just now, AnglianRed said:

I know - but two is hardly many, is it?

We produce the odd gem (or two), but never enough to even create the spine of a team.

In a team at the same time?  Yeah, I'd say it probably is.  Isn't there some statistic out there that you're lucky if one player from a group makes it to your first team as a regular player.  A lot don't even make it at the level you are at.  Some age groups are better/worse than others of course.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Looking at the form Spurs are in it will be a massacre, unless they rest both Kane and Son.

Actually even their U23s would probably play us off the park.

No way in hell they do that. It's the only thing they can win this season. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)