oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

No way in hell they do that. It's the only thing they can win this season. 

Same was said about Man U and look what happened there 😀

• Like 1
  • Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

Can we open up the summer transfer thread as quite frankly the current squad of players is just not good enough to play the way Wilder wants, and then at least we will have something to talk about for the rest of the season. Shocking performance that by a professional squad of players

Anyone remember the good old days when we didn’t concede in the first 15 mins of games.  …. I miss those times😢

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

No way in hell they do that. It's the only thing they can win this season. 

You're forgetting the Boro factor - you get nowhere against Barnsley and then squeeze past Spurs. 

2 minutes ago, notjade said:

Diabolical, but once again Lumley cost us points in the end. Been saying it all season, he'll cost us promotion

He scores as many goals from open play as our strikers. Of course it’s his fault, the stats prove it. 

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Dijksteel was woeful in the 2nd half, not sure what's wrong with him. Looks good going forward but is without doubt the weak link in the defensive 3.

Bit of a stretch to say he looks good going forwards, either.

Dijksteel, Lumley, Taylor - most important 3 players that need replacing in summer.

After that, Howson should be let go, and we need a better CDM to replace him.

I'm not even going to comment on the strikers because it's Boro, we could have a front 3 of Henry, Shearer and van Nistelrooy and still somehow fluff every chance.

4 minutes ago, notjade said:

Diabolical, but once again Lumley cost us points in the end. Been saying it all season, he'll cost us promotion

Agreed. He is without doubt the worst Boro keeper I've ever seen...even worse than Bettinelli (I never saw Andy Dibble play).

Doesn't help that our defence is as dodgy as a £11 note but even with our defensive mistakes, a competent keeper would have saved a couple of those.

Hats off to Barnsley. They just wanted it more. Totally bossed us in the first half. Second was slightly better from us but was still painful to watch. 

Its frustrating but sometimes we have remember how poor we were under Warnock. 

• Like 2
Just now, pikerman said:

Can we open up the summer transfer thread as quite frankly the current squad of players is just not good enough to play the way Wilder wants, and then at least we will have something to talk about for the rest of the season. Shocking performance that by a professional squad of players

CW must take some blame Boyd-Munce should have been on instead of JLS at the start

2 minutes ago, pikerman said:

change the keeper and we wont be talking about the defense being dodgy anymore

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)