oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

As bad as you'd expect for someone who's only been in training sessions most of the season?

He may actually be rubbish but I'd like to see him start a few games before passing judgement.

I don't think you'll get to see that many games from him. It might be harsh on him individually but there's no chance Wilder will give him the benefit of the doubt unless players are out as they are right now in front of him. We can't afford a passenger in the hope he might come good.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Huddersfield winning and Stoke down to 10 men, were going to fall behind here

Yeah gonna be a disastrous result this, not the end of the world but will leave us relying on other results to get back into the mix

Just now, Neverbefore said:

He does it constantly. How many times this season has watmore missed guilt edge chances?

He's absolutely not a striker and absolutely not good enough for us, but he has a fantastic work rate which is keeping him in the team.

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)