oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

This back line has been the same all season- if you run with the ball they can’t defend. 

we still don’t defend the edge of the box - how many times have we been caught by this just recently.

then in attack we counter to the 18 yard box and come backward. We play in front of teams. 

where would this wilder team be if we didn’t have Jones?

Not being funny mate but we've got the 4th best defensive record in the league, and it certainly isn't because of our rock steady keeper, or great defensive midfielders.  We're having a bad day today we've been more than decent throughout the season however.

• Like 2

Just got in from a kids birthday party, seen the score and recent comments, and now wishing I was back in a hall with 30 screaming five year-olds playing What's The Time Mr Wolf.

Wilder has a very big half time team talk coming up. We cannot lose this badly to the bottom team and retain any hope of making the play-offs.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

No arguements with that latter bit, that's why I like him coming off the bench to close out a game rather than starting to try win a game. 

Connolly is a better player than him. 

At what though?

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not being funny mate but we've got the 4th best defensive record in the league, and it certainly isn't because of our rock steady keeper, or great defensive midfielders.  We're having a bad day today we've been more than decent throughout the season however.

We defend well when teams play in front of us or lump balls forward but when you get players running at us they pass our defenders with ease. 

Well that was just grim, they got at us from the start and we couldn’t live with them.  So many bad performances out there I don’t know where to begin, Siliki is not a defensive midfielder but has some nice touches.  Any positives, well when we give Barnsley these three points it will make Derby’s position even more tenuous

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)