oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

Wilder must be frustrated having to have a half-time word with the players. 3 games in a row going in behind and needing something from the boss to kick them up the ***.

Changes almost certainly to be made at half time. Think Siliki is too much of an unknown to carry on into a game you're chasing so I'd have him off for sure. The problem we also have is if you want to push Tav out to left side, you need to bring Boyd-Munce or Bamba. Neither of which seem great individual choices to have to make in this game.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

Well that was the worst I've seen Boro under Wilder.

As I said earlier, credit to Barnsley - they played with incredible energy, harassed us and didn't give us any time to play.

Boro just couldn't live with it. Our midfield had no control at all. Could barely string 2 passes together and lost possession far too easily.

Our defence were like statues, allowing Barnsley to play around them at will. Couldn't get organised enough to catch them offside. No thanks to Calamity Joe either, who proved once again he can't catch anything unless its straight at him. Think he is starting to have a detrimental effect on the team.

Wilder is going to need to mount our greatest comeback of the season to get anything out of this one. Don't think he'll manage it though.

Barnsley not Man City, Barnsley bottom of the league, Barnsley! 

I can’t think of a time we had such a poor strike force. Four damp swan festas. With Watmore starting there won’t be our charge of the life brigade so I don’t see where we might find 2 goals never mind 3 in the next 45 mins. 
Let’s hope and pray for a miracle, we need it. 

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Well that was the worst I've seen Boro under Wilder.

As I said earlier, credit to Barnsley - they played with incredible energy, harassed us and didn't give us any time to play.

Boro just couldn't live with it. Our midfield had no control at all. Could barely string 2 passes together and lost possession far too easily.

Our defence were like statues, allowing Barnsley to play around them at will. Couldn't get organised enough to catch them offside.

Wilder is going to need to mount our greatest comeback of the season to get anything out of this one. Don't think he'll manage it though.

What midfield, what strikers? 
Sweet dreams are made of this, not over yet 🙏🏻

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Barnsley not Man City, Barnsley bottom of the league, Barnsley! 

I can’t think of a time we had such a poor strike force. Four damp swan festas. With Watmore starting there won’t be our charge of the life brigade so I don’t see where we might find 2 goals never mind 3 in the next 45 mins. 
Let’s hope and pray for a miracle, we need it. 

light lights out GIF

Just now, Changing Times said:

Possibly, cos you'd think if it's so obvious that at least a few of the Championship clubs would base their game plans on it, and yet they don't seem to be doing it, or it just isn't actually true...

Of course it’s not true it’s not your lofty opinion.

Like how Crooks isn’t important and anyone can link play the way he does with Jones. 

Just now, Big John said:

At least Spurs will send their 3rd string on Tuesday if they're watching this 👍

Wonder if that's part of the problem, save your energy for big team coming on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, Big John said:

At least Spurs will send their 3rd string on Tuesday if they're watching this 👍

They maybe in the ground now watching certainly someone from Spurs will be there

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)