oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

It's a bit like the 2nd goal for me

Fry shouldn't have let the shot on goal happen but once it does a decent keeper saves it in my opinion, and with this one  yes its Dijksteel's mistake but a even a half decent keeper in nets and its not a goal

I think the second one was more about our midfield not being in a good position.

Lumley has to do better with both the 2nd and 3rd goals but he has to be better protected. And the protection Dijksteel has to give for the 3rd should be easy. He just has to focus and control the ball.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Recovered would have meant he'd actually get a touch on the ball. Lumley's position is poor by the end but Dijksteel is 100% just as culpable for that goal. Lumley isn't to blame for a striker freely running towards his goal. Just because he caught up with the player is not recovering. Recovering would be getting a touch, regaining control of the ball for us, diverting the run even. It's absolutely abysmal from Dijksteel.

With a half decent goalkeeper, or maybe a traffic cone  we dont concede. Dijksteel got back goalside of the forward. I'm not saying it isnt abysmal from Dijksteel, but its worse from Lumley. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)