oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

He has been excellent lately. I wish he would get the LWB shirt permanently because Taylor honestly may as well not be there.

Yeah the only argument for having Taylor in the side is defensive stability. 

We conceded 3 goals against the worst team on the league with him on the pitch. 

Don't want to see him start again unless a proper dire injury crisis strikes.

• Like 1
  • Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

We shouldn't have even signed Ikpeazu in the first place.  We need goal scorers, or a goal scorer.

But he would provide an aerial threat when we’ve boxed them in? I’d rather have ikpeazu on if we’re gonna pump it in. 

• Like 1
Just now, ManBearPig said:

But he would provide an aerial threat when we’ve boxed them in? I’d rather have ikpeazu on if we’re gonna pump it in. 

Perhaps, but this is a bloke who has never scored more than a handful in a season in his career, and I think is sitting on the bench while on loan at Cardiff.  I don't think that nuisance value alone is reason enough to sign or keep a player.  Although the two young lads on loan haven't exactly set things on fire, I can see why Wilder brought their type of player in.  It's just that we're asking them to go from Prem reserve football to Championship promotion football, and I think they are very different types of football.

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)