oneBoro Forum

Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defence isn't dodgy, it's one of the best in the Championship, although clearly far from perfect.  They had a bad day today though.  It's bizarre that so many people can't seem to differentiate be

Venue: Oakwell, Barnsley. Date and kick off:      Saturday 26th February 2022 at 1500hrs or 3.00pm to those who do not know the 24 hour clock.   Introduction Barnsley FC welcome (o

Your obsession with Crooks getting an automatic suspension is more worrying than my obsession with turning this place into the premier crisp discussion forum, Alan! I'd love to see the team that

Posted Images

All Lumley fault, honestly shake your heads there isn’t a player on the pitch that’s worth his salt. I’m not defending Lumley but dear lord take a look at our forwards who couldn’t hit a barn door from six yards, fact questions must be asked about our back line.
Scoring goals are like Wild West bar fights then flair, possibly because we attack then hold it up and play across there back line.  We are our own worst enemy, wasteful and the demure and swagger has all but disappeared. 
We have had results and won games that have flattered our performance and as we barrel towards the end of season, we can expect surprises from most teams going up and down like pair of whores knickers.  
Today we made Barnsley look like world beaters and it must be our worst game under Chris by a long shot, shameful, a nightmare, but the season is not over yet… 

Time to get back on the horse. Now where is the bloody thing? 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Why we do not play like this earlier on in the game who knows?

Probably a fair question.  We've only been ahead in one game at half time since Boxing day, and that was the game against Derby when we had that big few mins right before half time.  Might be something to it, might not.  Wasn't it the opposite under Warnock?

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Two of our best players are academy products in fairness.

I know - but two is hardly many, is it?

We produce the odd gem (or two), but never enough to even create the spine of a team.

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley V Boro 3-2 (Sporar (pen) Owngoal)