oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham Hotspur (FA Cup) 1-0 (Coburn)

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Tottenham Hotspur (FA Cup) 1-0 (Coburn)
  • Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coburn will win it. 

I'd still rather keep squad turnover to a minimum though, if we can get by just selling Spence then that would absolutely be my favoured option.

Honestly think that was near enough a 10/10 from Howson tonight, he was absolutely excellent.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Lumley gets some stick sometimes, but he did well tonight, great game 

Lumley kept us in it a couple of times.  Spurs would have been out of sight before Coburn came on if it wasn't for him saving things I didn't expect him to save.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Lumley gets some stick sometimes, but he did well tonight, great game 

I really hope tonight is a turning point for him and he starts to play like that regularly (well, from the second half onwards - first half was standard Lumley).

He actually looked like a proper keeper tonight.

• Like 2

Matched them for possession and shots, the United game was a lucky win, this one was fully deserved! Spurs were playing like the underdogs deep in their own half trying to nick one until they went a goal behind. 

• Like 5
Just now, White Band said:

Shame they don't have time for any post match reaction/analysis 

I thought Shearer did a pretty good summary in the time they had. We literally did to Spurs what Barnsley did to us.

• Like 1

Coburn looks to be the best finisher of our strikers. I said before the game he’s the one who if you have only one chance you fancy to finish it.

shame young lads from other teams are getting minutes ahead of him.

though we were hard working and disciplined tonight and had the best chances. Derserved win

• Like 4