oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham Hotspur (FA Cup) 1-0 (Coburn)

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coburn will win it. 

I'd still rather keep squad turnover to a minimum though, if we can get by just selling Spence then that would absolutely be my favoured option.

Honestly think that was near enough a 10/10 from Howson tonight, he was absolutely excellent.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

This off a Twitter account suggesting Connelly maybe not in the squad tonight? Has he picked up a knock?

E3CF0B04-5F9E-4AAE-8654-56B1FCDAE6AA.jpeg

Does Connolly have a tattoo of a right hand on his left hand, like?

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Does Connolly have a tattoo of a right hand on his left hand, like?

?itemId=7056825742910328070&location=0&a

Looks like he has something just off his thumb, yeah.

Edit: Not that it necessarily means Connolly is off to London, could be taking her to a train station I suppose.

Luton play Chelsea on Wednesday night so they'll have even less time than us to prepare for our game against them on Saturday. We should have Bola back ready to step into the team for then, which will be a good boost for us.

Jones at RBW is going to have a dynamic battle up against Sessegnon at LWB for Tottenham. After Jones and Dijksteel's struggles against Man Utd, it would be good to see them perform well against top quality opponents tonight. If Jones has a storming performance on TV then we'll get even more big clubs sniffing around him.

Considering how much Lumley struggles with standard long balls into the channels for Championship opposition to run on to, I'm dreading the prospect of him coping with Tottenham's attackers of Kane, Son and Moura. Wilder is in the difficult position of knowing Lumley isn't very good, but also knowing that we don't have anyone better.

32 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

This off a Twitter account suggesting Connelly maybe not in the squad tonight? Has he picked up a knock?

E3CF0B04-5F9E-4AAE-8654-56B1FCDAE6AA.jpeg

I know ex Love Island contestants aren't renowned for their mental capabilities, but I just don't understand why she's uploaded this for two reasons. Firstly, we've got a game today so if he's not available for us then we wouldn't want Tottenham to know. Though, playing devils advocate, he could have been dropping her off at the train station? Secondly, it looks like Connolly is on his mobile phone, which he's holding in his right hand, whilst he's driving (check speedometer of over 20 mph). Not very sensible to upload it 🙄

Connolly injured himself on the advertising boards shortly after coming on, wouldn't surprise me if he's out for this game. 

Sporar and watmore have a lot to prove after their performance at the weekend. I think baloguns confidence will have gained a bump after his two nearly moments at the weekend so him to start with one of the other two, probably watmore with his energy

16 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ate 9 pancakes

Feel a bit sick

Were they The thin crepe type or the more fluffy American type. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, p_mards said:

I know ex Love Island contestants aren't renowned for their mental capabilities, but I just don't understand why she's uploaded this for two reasons. Firstly, we've got a game today so if he's not available for us then we wouldn't want Tottenham to know. Though, playing devils advocate, he could have been dropping her off at the train station? Secondly, it looks like Connolly is on his mobile phone, which he's holding in his right hand, whilst he's driving (check speedometer of over 20 mph). Not very sensible to upload it 🙄

He had also got a low pressure warning for his offside rear tire and is listening to Smooth FM. (Ok I made up that last one) 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Thin crepe type, aka British pancakes

It was the fillings that did it

Get Some Season 8 Episode 8 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Tottenham Hotspur (FA Cup) 1-0 (Coburn)