oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town 2-1 (McNair pen, Watmore)

5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Having said that, Pringles rather famously came up with these bad boys in the 90s, so obviously they deem 10-15 Pringles to be a socially acceptable amount of dehydrated potato based snack to consume Al Fresco.

popbox7.jpg.8c5860ee75268af1b424a841cd6e0554.jpg

I still sometimes take pringles to work in one of them (though I think they did another run of them in the 2000s or 2010s where I got mine). They serve two functions - they stop me eating a whole tube of pringles, and they stop you having to share your pringles...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The world is covered by 73 % water ... The rest is covered by Jonny Howson!  Massive result .. Almost as massive as Paddy's ding dong ..  Lumley might be ok after all ..  Results went o

So apparently we have won 8 at home in a row including a rather impressive performance against Spurs! This allows me to be more scientific about the impending defeat at home vs Luton. Utilising t

Teams: Boro v Luton Town Location: The Riverside Stadium Competition: The Championship Date: Saturday 5th March 2022 Time: 15:00   Introduction Against all odds, I’m

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

I don't know Luton ran themselves ragged against Chelsea and have injuries now plus we have had one extra day to recover

Fair points...though I don't think 1 day extra to recover will make a huge difference. I reckon both sides will be blowing after an hour or so (depending how many changes are made).

13 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Fair points...though I don't think 1 day extra to recover will make a huge difference. I reckon both sides will be blowing after an hour or so (depending how many changes are made).

You should be able to play 4 days after. I suspect there will only have been light training. However the game at Sheffield on Tuesday is the one I'm more worried about physically. Away from home and just three days rest.

• Like 2

Other games of interest this weekend including tonight:

Huddersfield V Peterborough (should be a home win)

Sheff Utd V Forest (hoping for a draw or Forest away win)

Tomorrow

Fulham V Blackburn (Home win preferable)

Hull V WBA (Home win preferable)  

Derby V Barnsley (Come on you reds)

QPR V Cardiff (Give it some Uche)

Stoke V Blackpool (Draw or away win for me)

Swansea V Coventry (Home win preferable)

PNE V Bournemouth (Home win preferable)

Basically Boro need to win!

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Other games of interest this weekend including tonight:

Huddersfield V Peterborough (should be a home win)

Sheff Utd V Forest (hoping for a draw or Forest away win)

Tomorrow

Fulham V Blackburn (Home win preferable)

Hull V WBA (Home win preferable)  

Derby V Barnsley (Come on you reds)

QPR V Cardiff (Give it some Uche)

Stoke V Blackpool (Draw or away win for me)

Swansea V Coventry (Home win preferable)

PNE V Bournemouth (Home win preferable)

Basically Boro need to win!

I think as you say Boro just need to get back to winning ways in the Championship. There are so many teams with such slender margins separating us all that we could see eight or nine sides all mathematically possible of making the Play Offs on the final day pending various result permutations. Best thing to do is just keep on winning. Simple really! 🙂 

Would really love Bola to start in this one if he's ready to go. Taylor has done what's been asked of him but we really need a well-rounded player in that role who's going to make the runs in behind that Tav made against West Brom and that Bola offered us in his limited outing against Spurs. Not that Bola is a world beater going forward but Taylor seemed to get a nosebleed any time he was running against a fullback and inevitably turned back and passed it inside.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I'm looking forward to this game I think there'll be a lot of good football played, and hopefully our players have recovered from Tuesdays heroics to keep our winning home run going.

Are you going and also @Redcar Rioja?

If so fancy meeting at the 6 Medals?

1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Would really love Bola to start in this one if he's ready to go. Taylor has done what's been asked of him but we really need a well-rounded player in that role who's going to make the runs in behind that Tav made against West Brom and that Bola offered us in his limited outing against Spurs. Not that Bola is a world beater going forward but Taylor seemed to get a nosebleed any time he was running against a fullback and inevitably turned back and passed it inside.

Yeah I’d love to see bola back into the team. Looked good when he came on the other night, his “slice” of a shot also led to a goal. Think McGree will have to watch on from the bench, because tav and crooks played really well. Think it will be the same starting line up as Tuesday apart from Bola in the LWB role. Going to go for 2-0 Boro

UTB🔴

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Guffie said:

Yeah I’d love to see bola back into the team. Looked good when he came on the other night, his “slice” of a shot also led to a goal. Think McGree will have to watch on from the bench, because tav and crooks played really well. Think it will be the same starting line up as Tuesday apart from Bola in the LWB role. Going to go for 2-0 Boro

UTB🔴

I think we will see the front two change.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Luton Town 2-1 (McNair pen, Watmore)