oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town 2-1 (McNair pen, Watmore)

48 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think we will see the front two change.

Possibly, I thought Watmore did really well. Never stopped running. Also thought balogun did really well when he came on. His first touch was abit off but still looked lively. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The world is covered by 73 % water ... The rest is covered by Jonny Howson!  Massive result .. Almost as massive as Paddy's ding dong ..  Lumley might be ok after all ..  Results went o

So apparently we have won 8 at home in a row including a rather impressive performance against Spurs! This allows me to be more scientific about the impending defeat at home vs Luton. Utilising t

Teams: Boro v Luton Town Location: The Riverside Stadium Competition: The Championship Date: Saturday 5th March 2022 Time: 15:00   Introduction Against all odds, I’m

Posted Images

9 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Luton have signed a WBA goalkeeper on emergency loan to play against us tomorrow.

also Robert Snodgrass now plays for Luton 

Nailed on to give a MOTM performance, isn't he? 

After last night's result the lads should be fired up to get back into the playoffs today.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Nailed on to give a MOTM performance, isn't he? 

After last night's result the lads should be fired up to get back into the playoffs today.

I think this is what concerns me, yes we have been great at home but we are playing a team that has won here at The Riverside, and we are in that situation where we need the positive result and sadly when matches really matter we often fall short of expectations.

Attitude so vital today the players need to ensure that they do not take it for granted that Luton are there to be taken.

They have a great work effort and play "in your face" and very fast in attack.

Probably the team that will stop our sequence at home so maybe a draw could be expected?

@boro-unger and @wilsoncgp sadly will not be making the trip up today sorry guys

• Like 1

I hope to see a reaction and get our points tally back on track for the playoffs. It’s a home game and I hope the players don’t have a hangover, are focused and kick on from the start. I mentioned two hopes because I don’t want to hear typical BORO end of the game.   

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Luton Town 2-1 (McNair pen, Watmore)