• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This better not continue next season or Wilder can pack his bags.

Just got home tonight and to say i am embarrassed to be a boro fan tonight is understatement. Not because of the result or performance as that was bad day at office and can happen but the behaviour of

Payeros and Mcgrees injuries have certainly come at a very bad time. Payero especially would have seen plenty of minutes over the last month. What a shame. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I don't think they're saving themselves but I think the cup might be a distraction. 

Its totally negative but we would have been better getting knocked out in the 3rd round because we've got zero chance of winning it. 

A cup run is great but if it affects your league form then its pointless. 

I hope your right but I think we got the stage we need to go for one or the other this season either go for a cup win or promotion I think. Whether they are saving themselves or distracted its coming to same thing we are going to fall short if we continue.

Just now, TheJew said:

4 1 hahahahaha.

Crooks looks so unfit. Running in treacle.

Back down to midtable mediocrity and Wilder needs a very quick review of how he is setting up the team away from home.

We're 8th 2 points off 6th and have a game in hand you clown

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Think Connolly has had his moments in this game but think the time for Coburn has to be soon.

Well he can't do any worse. Think the lad deserves a chance. He'll have more of a presence and give defenders a tougher time if nothing else.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

FFS you're a bloody mile ahead of me. I've heard about all the goals in this game from you before I've seen them 😅

It was a class finish to be fair.

It's not fun in the future! Go back while you still have a chance!!!!

• Haha 4
Just now, Guffie said:

Gibbs-white ran the show tonight. 

He hasn't half. We've lacked something in defence but goodness me, he's got something special about him. Without doubt man of the match.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

They aren’t mutually exclusive. I think people just don’t know what being a fan is any more. All about the premier league, where of course we’d get battered, relegated, then the same people would be miserable about that.

Its not all about the Premier league in my mind you're just assuming that, I've seen us beat the big clubs loads of times over the years so last week wasn't anything new to me. 

I loved our cup wins but I would sacrifice the Spurs win for a win tonight. 

We can have different opinions, just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't make it wrong. 

Just got Sheff Utd when they are absolutely on it. We have been poor all over the park but that’s got to be a little bit down to chasing shadows all night 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Sheffield Utd v Boro 4-1 (Balogun)