oneBoro Forum

Sheffield Utd v Boro 4-1 (Balogun)

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

1 win in the last 7 away games isn’t good enough though however you try and spin it. It’s the reason why we are now outside the play offs. It’s a very bad run and wilder needs to set it straight. 

I agree the results aren't good enough, but barring the last two matches, I don't think it's fair at all to say we've been woefully unprepared for every away match.

• Like 2
  • Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This better not continue next season or Wilder can pack his bags.

Just got home tonight and to say i am embarrassed to be a boro fan tonight is understatement. Not because of the result or performance as that was bad day at office and can happen but the behaviour of

Payeros and Mcgrees injuries have certainly come at a very bad time. Payero especially would have seen plenty of minutes over the last month. What a shame. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Connolly must have lost the ball about 20 times tonight mind and there's another one.

The whole team has been abysmal. Passing has been P*** poor. Control non existent.  SU have played very well. Real pressing game and our guys just could not cope.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Sheffield Utd v Boro 4-1 (Balogun)
1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Christ we beat Tottenham a week ago... One result doesn't derail a season!

No it doesn’t but consecutive bad results/performances away from home does and will derail our season. It needs sorting now as we have 3 away games next.

• Like 1