• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This better not continue next season or Wilder can pack his bags.

Just got home tonight and to say i am embarrassed to be a boro fan tonight is understatement. Not because of the result or performance as that was bad day at office and can happen but the behaviour of

Payeros and Mcgrees injuries have certainly come at a very bad time. Payero especially would have seen plenty of minutes over the last month. What a shame. 

Posted Images

Horrendous night, only positive is Balogun's off the mark 

Hopefully Dijksteel and McGree are back and we can put it right on Saturday 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Yeah just him. He put the rest of the lads off all game. One look at him and they though *** this we aint winning

Gee. Yeah. Never thought of it like that. Wheres that flexible hand emoji.. :classic_cool:

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Its the usual, we are losing so you come on here looking to pick an argument. 

Its not rocket science, I think we have a chance of promotion, I think we have no chance of winning the cup when Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City are still in it. 

The priority for me is promotion as I think it would move our club forwards and we'd have more chance of building something than we would getting to the semis this year and getting beat. 

Of course a cup run and promotion are not mutually exclusive but with a fixture backlog then league success becomes more difficult. We could win the FA Cup and the league but its more likely we'd win one rather than them both. 

I'm not looking for an argument, I seem to be one of the few people on here that isn't going off on one at the moment, and sulking about this, that and everything.

You said it's not all about the Premier League, and yet that's all you seem to be bothered about it so why not just say that's all you're bothered about?  It's not like it's wrong, it's just what you believe.  Personally I want to see Boro win anything they can, and I think we have more chance of winning a cup than we have of winning the Premier League.  I don't believe that we have won enough in our history to turn down opportunities to have good cup runs, and I don't believe that promotion will automatically lead to us getting more chances to win stuff - it didn't last time, did it? 

You're trying to find a reason for tonight, and you're looking to the cup game(s) for it.  We played badly tonight cos we played badly tonight.  It's not the first time this season, it's not the first time under Wilder, and it won't be the last of either, I can pretty much guarantee that.

• Like 4
Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

We seem to have turned into a completely unpredictable side. 

We could beat Millwall comfortably or lose 4-1 again - honestly neither would surprise me. 

Nah, we will lose against Millwall. Mark my words. Totally predictable.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I agree the results aren't good enough, but barring the last two matches, I don't think it's fair at all to say we've been woefully unprepared for every away match.

Of course it isn't but it's meltdown time.

11 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Wilder is shocking at setting us up away from home he makes us so exposed. 

Maybe he needs to look at how we set up away from home, I don't know maybe we've just played a team who were absolutely on fire and we've had a bad night. I've watched a couple of their recent games and they were miles better tonight than they were in those games. 

I think they showed how to play against us tonight, when pressed we don't really have a an out ball where we can play a ball into a front man or into a channel to be held up. 

Sometimes you have an off night but I haven't seen us get battered like that under Wilder, Sheff United made a bit of a statement tonight.

• Like 2

Connolly is a boo boy. I actually thought he was one of maybe 3 tonight who actually tried to put himself about. Sporar is seemingly the opposite. Does nothing all game (again) and misses a golden chance which could have changed the game. 

• Like 1