• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIMPY MILLWALL LIONS v THE MIGHTY LION OF THE MIGHTY BORO  Saturday 12th March 2022 Kick off: 15:00 Location: The Den   Preface: Here’s a moment I had optimistically hope

Vossen just completed his hattrick on my stream 🙌

Strange lot our supporters. We have four strikers under performing and a back line prone to error and a keeper that does pretty well at times and average in must games, but I see Lumley taking the wra

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Whenever a team presses us high, we cannot play through it, and we end up going long to our strikers and immediately losing it. Cut and paste from our last 4-5 away games.

Its possible WIlder is telling them to play like this, but I'd like to see a bit more thought / imagination. Maybe get it out wide, try some diagonal balls etc. Just to mix it up a bit.

(Says the armchair expert)

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Its possible WIlder is telling them to play like this, but I'd like to see a bit more thought / imagination. Maybe get it out wide, try some diagonal balls etc. Just to mix it up a bit.

(Says the armchair expert)

I don't think Wilder tells them to play like this, he said last time against Sheffield "you'd think we were a long-ball team".

Can you imagine being confident playing it out the back with Joe Lumley behind you in goal? Don't blame them at times.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Millwall v Boro 0-0